Thread: Hard Rock or Igors

Default Hard Rock or Igors

Hi all,

I have been trying to find a nice place to celebrate my best friend's 21st birthday and I am considering the above mentioned locations.

Hard Rock Cafe or Igors the horror theme restaurant.

Comments about the restaurants or any interesting suggestions anyone?

the atmosphere and entertainment value of Igors are great, but forget the food, it sucks. I'm not sure paying 50+ to 70+ is worth the experience, but I really like that place and how they "force" you to relax and not be so uptight. And I like horror themes all along anyway. It will be a great place for a moderate group of say more than 5 people to have fun.

Organise an outing there for clubsnap memebers one of these days?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Default Re: Hard Rock or Igors

Originally posted by Violett
    Hi all,

I have been trying to find a nice place to celebrate my best friend's 21st birthday and I am considering the above mentioned locations.

Hard Rock Cafe or Igors the horror theme restaurant.

Comments about the restaurants or any interesting suggestions anyone?
    Will it just be for dinner or will you guys party on after dinner?

Default Re: Re: Hard Rock or Igors

Originally posted by NitroTech

Will it just be for dinner or will you guys party on after dinner?
    Just dinner..

Should be good for a photo-taking party. Imagine you can fight back the vampires with your camera flashes, force them to pose for you etc etc.

Default Re: Re: Re: Hard Rock or Igors

Just dinner..
    When I entertain me clients I usually bring them to Triple 3 at Mandarin Hotel. More like a quiet place to sit and chat. Nothing Fantastic to look at. But I like the food. It's buffet and they have quite a wide-spread. It's about $45+++ (but have not entertained there in about 3 months so not sure if price increased).

More like an old-man's place. Don't know if a 21 year old will like it.....

Originally posted by StreetShooter
    Should be good for a photo-taking party. Imagine you can fight back the vampires with your camera flashes, force them to pose for you etc etc.
    they have an in-house photographer armed with a D30, taking photos for you with the ghouls. Then you have the option of being kotoked to buy an 8R print for a high price, I forgot how much.

Had a headache thinking of a place where we can celebrate. A nice cozy place with good food...

Any more suggestions?? I looked through Igors menu, really not that fantastic.. Browsing the net now for more choices.. more suggestions please..

Thanks..

Had a headache thinking of a place where we can celebrate. A nice cozy place with good food...

Any more suggestions?? I looked through Igors menu, really not that fantastic.. Browsing the net now for more choices.. more suggestions please..

Thanks..
    Maybe you could tell us yer budget...... could be easier to give comments then??

Originally posted by NitroTech

Maybe you could tell us yer budget...... could be easier to give comments then??
    about $70 person

about $70 person

Try the buffet one i recommended?? About $55-60 a person nett. The rest of the $$$ could get you guys a bottle of wine??