Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine L’Eau d’Issey Photography Competition Spring 2005

Me too. Just sent it this morning thru post. Not 'gia si' because my submitted ones were pretty lousy. Chances are mega slim.

Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    Me too. Just sent it this morning thru post. Not 'gia si' because my submitted ones were pretty lousy. Chances are mega slim.
    Look on the bright side. If the supposed no. of participant is really 32, then you will have a high chance of getting in.

Anyway I am wondering since each person gets to submit 2 entries, will both entries be in as well if they are really good. Hope not.

i have post 2 of my submitted pics in the still life thread. Hope to see you guys post there.

my 2 images ganna take down liao..............by darren

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by copperbird
    i have post 2 of my submitted pics in the still life thread. Hope to see you guys post there.

Hi copperbird,
    I have removed your thread with the images you submitted as it may not be appropriate to display them in here before the exhibition/competition.

Thanks for your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    Hi copperbird,
    I have removed your thread with the images you submitted as it may not be appropriate to display them in here before the exhibition/competition.

ok never mind.

I'LL BE BACK!!!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    Hi copperbird,

should be alright to post them after submission deadline.

i think not. once u submitted to Luxasia, means they hold the rights already. u can't 'sukag sukag' post them for public viewing. so better be safe than 'kena' disqualify straight away.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by nightpiper
    i think not. once u submitted to Luxasia, means they hold the rights already. u can't 'sukag sukag' post them for public viewing. so better be safe than 'kena' disqualify straight away.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
    you have a point.

Has everyone submitted already?

Anyone submitting today?

Juz submitted personally. Who wants to go, take taxi from eunos mrt, i think abt $4 to $5 dollars onli, or take bus 25 reach right at the door step. Alight 1st bus stop at hougang ave 3 ( i think) if taking bus at eunos.

Quote Originally Posted by nightpiper
    thx mocha for all these extra help & info. have u submitted yours? i sent it in yesterday personally. its a ulu place i tell y'all, thats becos i m road blind. i also got lousy concept *GULP*, oh well, for the fun of this, is worth every effort.

OT: if she's single, i think u stand a chance... unless u r already married.
    OT: Bro, I gave up my bachelorhood sometime ago.

Juz submitted personally. Who wants to go, take taxi from eunos mrt, i think abt $4 to $5 dollars onli, or take bus 25 reach right at the door step. Alight 1st bus stop at hougang ave 3 ( i think) if taking bus at eunos.
    Thanks for the info. Did you just leave it at the reception? I am submitting later.

Adiemus, I am submitting today.
    Last edited by Mocha; 4th March 2005 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mocha
    Thanks for the info. Did you just leave it at the reception? I am submitting later.

Adiemus, I am submitting today.
    I go level two look for jingwen, but never see her so put on her desk with a note. She call me say she receive.

Juz wondering, when can we post our pics to let all see and comments, i believe it it perfectly allright, cos it is our pic too.

Juz wondering, when can we post our pics to let all see and comments, i believe it it perfectly allright, cos it is our pic too.

I think it should be ok as long as you don't sell your photos before the entire competition is over. After that, I think they will only restrict the winning entry right?

Lightbulb

submitting personally later today.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by xmen2003
    I think it should be ok as long as you don't sell your photos before the entire competition is over. After that, I think they will only restrict the winning entry right?
    the ' rights of the images belongs to Luxasia'. i quote from the contest form r & rs. so, it would appear that all submissions to them also mean we agree to transfer the rights of those images submitted to them.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    the ' rights of the images belongs to Luxasia'. i quote from the contest form r & rs. so, it would appear that all submissions to them also mean we agree to transfer the rights of those images submitted to them.

I guess we need mocha's help again regarding this issue.

Blog Entries

Going by the Terms and Conditions as specified by Luxasia, any image that is submitted to them (for the Final phase only) belongs to Luxasia for their future use, thus the photographer has relinquished his rights to the images - that means that they may not even be able to post the images online for viewing (not the exact same image .. can show a variation or slightly different image).

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4789101114 ... LastLast