Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine L’Eau d’Issey Photography Competition Spring 2005

Done 1 liao.........................

Quote Originally Posted by copperbird
    Done 1 liao.........................
    Congrats!

Hi Guys

Just a reminder from the organizer that the deadline is this Friday 4th March 2005. Good luck!

got few lousy shots. now ... if i send on thursday ... dunno if it'll make it on time ... what's the best way to send it if i send on thursday morning huh? been busy with work, so a bit rush leh ...

use local urgent mail(LUM) or local courier.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    use local urgent mail(LUM) or local courier.
    thanks. think it's the last resort liao.

Hi guys,

Another word from Jingwen to those comtemplating on submitting at the last minute...

...well deadline is deadline, if they mail by 5pm on fri
    and I confirm get it on Monday morning, then should be fine
    but other then that, it won't be considered. This is to be fair
    to those that send in early.

Thanks and cheers
    Jingwen

If you send it on Fri, Singpost will stamp it as "4 Mar 05" on the envelope. This is one proof that you send it on Fri 5pm. You should also register your mail so that it won't go missing.

All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Mocha
    Hi guys,

Another word from Jingwen to those comtemplating on submitting at the last minute...

Thanks and cheers
    Jingwen

If you send it on Fri, Singpost will stamp it as "4 Mar 05" on the envelope. This is one proof that you send it on Fri 5pm. You should also register your mail so that it won't go missing.

All the best!
    Just curious. You know the organizer personally? You seem to get a lot of information from her, more so that the co-organizer, Darren himself.

Quote Originally Posted by xmen2003
    Just curious. You know the organizer personally? You seem to get a lot of information from her, more so that the co-organizer, Darren himself.
    He is the unofficial official channel for Luxasia. The visible voice for invisible Jingwen.

Quote Originally Posted by xmen2003
    Hi Xmen, no lah, I know the organizer as much as you know them. As I said earlier, I offered to help them in contacting u guys thru the forum. As Darren is always busy lately, she has decided to ask my help again.

I know as much info as you guys know and I received no special privilage, my perfume bottle is the same size as yours, 100ml or (izzit 1000ml?)

(izzit 1000ml?)
    Psst ... I think you got a bottle of mineral water liao

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    He is the unofficial official channel for Luxasia. The visible voice for invisible Jingwen.

Hi Sion, that rythmes very well, ... I just know I'm just a messenger. Jingwen isn't invisible anymore, almost everyone has seen her, a nice young lady.

btw, I am impressed by your work, a pity u didn't make it. But u can still cast a vote if u want.

Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    Psst ... I think you got a bottle of mineral water liao
    I've to go home to check the size.

Thanks a lot Mocha for keeping us informed.
    San Francisco Bay Area California Wedding Photographer
    www.thisisitphotograpy.com

Hi Sion, that rythmes very well, ... I just know I'm just a messenger. Jingwen isn't invisible anymore, almost everyone has seen her, a nice young lady.

btw, I am impressed by your work, a pity u didn't make it. But u can still cast a vote if u want.
    Thanks Mocha for the kind words.

I knew it's going to be a tough fight and had little confidence in making it. It's more in the spirit of joining in for the fun in the friendly competition.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Hi guys,

Thanks and cheers
    Jingwen

All the best!

thx mocha for all these extra help & info. have u submitted yours? i sent it in yesterday personally. its a ulu place i tell y'all, thats becos i m road blind. i also got lousy concept *GULP*, oh well, for the fun of this, is worth every effort.

OT: if she's single, i think u stand a chance... unless u r already married.

Hi Xmen, no lah, I know the organizer as much as you know them. As I said earlier, I offered to help them in contacting u guys thru the forum. As Darren is always busy lately, she has decided to ask my help again.

I know as much info as you guys know and I received no special privilage, my perfume bottle is the same size as yours, 100ml or (izzit 1000ml?)

I see. Initially I thought you are one of the organizers or an employee from luxasia but read somewhere you are also participant thus my confusion. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by nightpiper
    thx mocha for all these extra help & info. have u submitted yours? i sent it in yesterday personally. its a ulu place i tell y'all, thats becos i m road blind. i also got lousy concept *GULP*, oh well, for the fun of this, is worth every effort.

OT: if she's single, i think u stand a chance... unless u r already married.
    do they give an acknowledgement for your submisions?

nope, no acknowledgement. thats what i thot too thats why went down personally to make sure they got my images. a bit 'giah si' u see...

Finish liao..............................

Now to submitt, fun to participate.............

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast