Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 510131415

Thread: Imagine L’Eau d’Issey Photography Competition Spring 2005

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Agila
    Congrats Eryn!
    care to post the winning picture here?
    i am sure she wants to, but she can't do it as the rights have been relinguished. unless she seek Luxasia's consent.

Well, i'm sure clubsnap admin/management can put it up. Considering they helped Luxasia announce the competition.

congrads Eryn good work !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    Well, i'm sure clubsnap admin/management can put it up. Considering they helped Luxasia announce the competition.
    Will check with Jing Wen if she can send us suitably sized images for posting in ClubSNAP.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    doing things on goodwill basis is good, but infringing on copyright is all together a separate and serious matter. i would not put the two together and say 'we are friend friend, ching zai, ching zai'!

Quote Originally Posted by Jingwen
    Hi all,

Have decided to register so that i can post my reply myself instead of having to trouble desmond all the time..anyway..thanks though.

Well...i am here to annouce the winner of the Imagine L'Eau d'Issey Spring 2005 photography competition
    Well...after tabulating the votes....the winner is

MS ERYN YEE
    Title of work: The Soul of Water

congrats and i will inform you again for collection of prizes. Remember to look out for next week's You-Weekly ya.

To the other 29 entries...kindly come down to collect your 125ml L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme ya.

(Also to those that din submit your work..please help by taking initiative to return me the bottle of fragrance so that i will not need to call you all one by one. )

Thank you all for participating!!

Hi Jingwen, welcome to clubsnap! It's no trouble at all, there are many others who have contributed too. Credits to everyone who took part, helped and cooperated. I have enjoyed myself, made new friends and learnt something new in the process.

congrats hazelnut (and also to mocha )

Congrats to the winner! (it will be good to see all the pictures again, online?).

hi renegade, reachme2003, zookeeper, duckizz, nightpiper, agila, ellery, rncw, photogene....
    Thanks for all your congrats! Apologies for this delayed reply. (Access to CS blocked in office and didn't get to reply last night.)

Surprised to find out that my entry won. (Thanks to Jingwen for personally calling to inform me!) I honestly think there're many entries that deserved to win! Many creative concepts shown. Interesting to see how each of us has interpreted the perfume bottle.

Hope all shortlisted entries can be posted online, esp. for those who didn't get to see the exhibition.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by hazelnut
    hi renegade, reachme2003, zookeeper, duckizz, nightpiper, agila, ellery, rncw, photogene....
    Thanks for all your congrats! Apologies for this delayed reply. (Access to CS blocked in office and didn't get to reply last night.)

Surprised to find out that my entry won. (Thanks to Jingwen for personally calling to inform me!) I honestly think there're many entries that deserved to win! Many creative concepts shown. Interesting to see how each of us has interpreted the perfume bottle.

Hope all shortlisted entries can be posted online, esp. for those who didn't get to see the exhibition.
    hehe, the winner has spoken. can give us an inkling of what your winning shot entails? thanks. just need to describe it in words.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    hehe, the winner has spoken. can give us an inkling of what your winning shot entails? thanks. just need to describe it in words.
    it's that 'bottle under frozen streams of water' shot, displayed near the entrance of the exhibition

Congrats Eryn (a.k.a. hazelnut) on your win! Well done!

Congrats...would love to see the pic posted here
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

hi all, i collected my consolation prize today at Luxasia.

like to thank Clubsnap, Darren, Mocha, Luxasia, Jing Wen & all others who had made this competition possible. it sure is great fun!! looking forward to next contest.

here's a pic of the prize:

i will post my 2 pics which have a similar concept but diff from my entry in the Still life sect.

thx again for everything.

Congratz Eryn!

Quote Originally Posted by nightpiper
    here's a pic of the prize:
    The impressive photo of your prize deserves a special prize!
    Last edited by Sion; 8th April 2005 at 05:24 AM.

Default collection of bottles

Hi all finalists,

Kindly collect your prizes by the 13th of may so that i can round this whole spring event up.

Eryn: I will contact you directly when your prize money is ready. COngrats

Thanks and cheers
    Jingwen

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 510131415