Page 98 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4873889396979899100103 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2077

Thread: Chit Chat Thread #1

  1. #1941

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    you can get ur own bonk too??
    what an insult to unker choy!

    fox gets TWO bonks and choy only gets ONE bonk?!

    scandalous!!!!!!!!!!


  2. #1942
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    you can get ur own bonk too??
    Don't want lah! You bonk me, then foxtwo get jealous!

  3. #1943

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    hahaha.....since when did u become so.....*ahem*

    what does ahem mean?

    im still a very innocent person you know. *blink blink*








    like real. *lol*

  4. #1944

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Don't want lah! You bonk me, then foxtwo get jealous!
    you want simplicity to cheat on foxtwo?

  5. #1945

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    what does ahem mean?

    im still a very innocent person you know. *blink blink*








    like real. *lol*
    very innocent.....yeah rite!

  6. #1946
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    2140 ar? i think i sleeping already...

    Can decide another day not?
    Sleep so early huh? I don't think half the people would have already reach home by 2140 lor!

  7. #1947

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Sleep so early huh? I don't think half the people would have already reach home by 2140 lor!
    there must be a very compelling reason to go to bed at 2140!


  8. #1948
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    you want simplicity to cheat on foxtwo?
    Haha~! I also dunno who is cheating on who liao!

  9. #1949

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Don't want lah! You bonk me, then foxtwo get jealous!
    fainteed! not i bonk you lah. get someone else.

    im too busy with foxtwo.

  10. #1950
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    there must be a very compelling reason to go to bed at 2140!

    Like? like?

  11. #1951

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Haha~! I also dunno who is cheating on who liao!
    looks like simplicity is three timing all the ABC members with u as the side dish!!!

    it gets better and better!!!!!!!!


  12. #1952

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    very innocent.....yeah rite!
    yes i am hor! *insulted by zaren's words*

  13. #1953
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    fainteed! not i bonk you lah. get someone else.

    im too busy with foxtwo.
    Oooh! Misplaced loyalty?

  14. #1954

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    fainteed! not i bonk you lah. get someone else.

    im too busy with foxtwo.
    wow....a faithful woman....and sexy to boot!


  15. #1955
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    looks like simplicity is three timing all the ABC members with u as the side dish!!!

    it gets better and better!!!!!!!!

    Well, at least I'm not the one with the apple in my mouth!

  16. #1956

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    yes i am hor! *insulted by zaren's words*
    then how come u r so bz bonking foxtwo?


  17. #1957

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Sleep so early huh? I don't think half the people would have already reach home by 2140 lor!
    9.40pm... quite late already what.

    that day special, i sleep early lah. can or not?

  18. #1958

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Oooh! Misplaced loyalty?
    hahaha my loyalty is supposed to be with you huh?

    oops. sorry lah. wrong info!!!!

    *waddles over to your side*

  19. #1959

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    9.40pm... quite late already what.

    that day special, i sleep early lah. can or not?
    just as we thought...there must be a special reason or a special someone in order to go to bed at 2140!!!


  20. #1960

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_

    *waddles over to your side*
    women are so fickle!!!!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •