Page 8 of 104 FirstFirst ... 367891013183358 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 2077

Thread: Chit Chat Thread #1

  1. #141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hey! You guys are damn bad lor.

    I'm still thinking of asking him out to shoot this weekend leh!
    ask lor....long time never see him liao....


  2. #142
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    no more energy liao....

    u young ppl take over pls.

    No more energy? Hmmm...

    Oh! By the way zaren, the Russel Wong's exhibition is so-so lah. Not worth paying the admission to go and see. Think it's better if you go on friday evening FOC!

    Botero's pieces are value-for-money though!

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Your equipment setup? Wanna play with your new toy issit?

    Anyway, I'm not into shooting people these days. Find it too difficult to shoot more with people on my setup. Would rather shoot more, so that I can have improve on my developing and printing...
    2 new toys.... well not new NEW but new for me. where's cal been these days? wanna take a look at her canon strap...

    u bought an enlarger ah? I tot u neber setup a darkroom?

  4. #144
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    ask lor....long time never see him liao....

    Well, he was supposed to come out with us last week (when I'd abducted khairi and brought him around on a scooter... yar right!) But the weather wasn't that good, and he wasn't crazy like us to wash his equipment with rain water.

    Sighz~! Stupid rain. Spend an hour just to clean my tripod and my camera...

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    nothing beats scandals of the gd old days in sentosa threads...

    Ice-cream scandals,
    the BK scandals,

    eh sound such coincedence..its all related to 1 person!
    hahahaha
    where is our director???????
    eat snake ah!

  6. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Good reasons on why we should post here and not else where!!
    Anyone else who got any good reasons, please feel free to add on...

    1) We'r CSer first and started Newbie and Sentosa later..
    2) We'r here to share and be an inclusive community rather than exclusive
    3) Everyone who post here are already a member of this forum but need to register for a new one...
    4) We'r a point of fun & laughter and we provide entertainment to those pple who r also boliao enuff to read our previous 26K and 36K posts...
    5) More pple can chip in and comment and joke whereas we can't in a smaller community..
    6) We can also tease pple like **75 to convert to Ni*** who have not exactly join us for our outings...
    7) We started small but many wonderful pple have join in along the way, like Drudkh, Alechim, Reno77, etc...
    8) Now we can tell newcomers this,"now is chit chat thread no 999, post 4567, u wan to noe how we started? read from thread 1, post 1....."
    9) 1K post is MINE! MINE! MINE!
    10) And the stories... "Once upon a time... " "Return of the Jedi..." haha
    11) Not to mention all the equipment talk and "BUY BUY BUY!"

  7. #147
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    2 new toys.... well not new NEW but new for me. where's cal been these days? wanna take a look at her canon strap...

    u bought an enlarger ah? I tot u neber setup a darkroom?
    What toys?

    Enlarger? Well, gotten in november, and spend most of my time trying to do contact brings with it for the past month. Too bad the lens cannot be fixed on. Am already in the prosess of fixing it via a contractor. Hope I could do some proper printing by CNY...

    Oh! Show you my contact prints tomorrow lah!

    Zaren, wanna join us tomorrow?

  8. #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    No more energy? Hmmm...

    Oh! By the way zaren, the Russel Wong's exhibition is so-so lah. Not worth paying the admission to go and see. Think it's better if you go on friday evening FOC!

    Botero's pieces are value-for-money though!
    shhhh....not so loud. russel wong is a CSer too you know!
    botero? did you spot the naked fat lady streaking past the sculptures?

  9. #149
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    where is our director???????
    eat snake ah!
    scriptwriter never say anything leh????

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hey! You guys are damn bad lor.

    I'm still thinking of asking him out to shoot this weekend leh!
    And I'm the baddest one of all!!


  11. #151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    2 new toys.... well not new NEW but new for me. where's cal been these days? wanna take a look at her canon strap...

    u bought an enlarger ah? I tot u neber setup a darkroom?
    when can we see your pics?

  12. #152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Well, he was supposed to come out with us last week (when I'd abducted khairi and brought him around on a scooter... yar right!) But the weather wasn't that good, and he wasn't crazy like us to wash his equipment with rain water.

    Sighz~! Stupid rain. Spend an hour just to clean my tripod and my camera...
    next time use a waterproof housing lor.

  13. #153
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    shhhh....not so loud. russel wong is a CSer too you know!
    botero? did you spot the naked fat lady streaking past the sculptures?
    He is? Well, his pieces are just commercial success lah. That's all. None of his exhibits shown his own character or his view of the world though. Wonder why SAM even bothers... Oops! Think I'd spoke too much.

    Botero's work are really superb! His proportional manipulations really make you think more than what the painting supposed to show. More like a light-hearted abstract artform. Nice!

  14. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Well, he was supposed to come out with us last week (when I'd abducted khairi and brought him around on a scooter... yar right!) But the weather wasn't that good, and he wasn't crazy like us to wash his equipment with rain water.

    Sighz~! Stupid rain. Spend an hour just to clean my tripod and my camera...
    Aducted Khairi?? Clean yr tripod Wash yr camera wif rain water!!

    WOW!! I'm speechless..... When did newbie thread turn into mafia or madmen??

  15. #155
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Oh! Show you my contact prints tomorrow lah!
    nooooo,....post here mah.....

  16. #156
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    when can we see your pics?
    Yar! When can we see foxtwo's pics?

  17. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    ermm... 99:1????
    I dun think it's that bad right???
    Actually if you minus those who are attached, married and maybe not interested. The ratio is really not that bad.

  18. #158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    What toys?

    Enlarger? Well, gotten in november, and spend most of my time trying to do contact brings with it for the past month. Too bad the lens cannot be fixed on. Am already in the prosess of fixing it via a contractor. Hope I could do some proper printing by CNY...

    Oh! Show you my contact prints tomorrow lah!

    Zaren, wanna join us tomorrow?
    wassup tmr? hot date with ruby issit. cant make it though....bz bz bz....

  19. #159
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    next time use a waterproof housing lor.
    Waterprrof housing for a Bronica camera? DIY huh?

  20. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    What toys?

    Enlarger? Well, gotten in november, and spend most of my time trying to do contact brings with it for the past month. Too bad the lens cannot be fixed on. Am already in the prosess of fixing it via a contractor. Hope I could do some proper printing by CNY...

    Oh! Show you my contact prints tomorrow lah!

    Zaren, wanna join us tomorrow?
    FE2 + 85 f1.4
    bought 2 rolls porta 400 specially to shoot Homo sapiens. heh.

    then ur toilet/bedroom is ur darkroom ah?

Page 8 of 104 FirstFirst ... 367891013183358 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •