Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ... 174257626566676869727792 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2077

Thread: Chit Chat Thread #1

  1. #1321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Ok ok.... some are up.... took more than this... but just uploaded the ones i liked.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=117571
    wabbit, the jap uncle is SO happy to see u!!!! :P
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  2. #1322
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    wabbit, the jap uncle is SO happy to see u!!!! :P

    Hahahahaha...... so besides the happy Jap uncle..... how's the standard?

  3. #1323
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    u guys are like... so dead it's almost morbidly funny when comparing to the days of yore

  4. #1324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Hahahahaha...... so besides the happy Jap uncle..... how's the standard?
    the standard is good....u captured the colours and mood of the performers well.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  5. #1325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    u guys are like... so dead it's almost morbidly funny when comparing to the days of yore
    we're not dead....just entering a new plane of existence.... otherwise known as photographic nirvana.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  6. #1326
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    the standard is good....u captured the colours and mood of the performers well.
    Thank you, Unker Z.. cos for some very strange reason people usually dun comment on me pics.... totally weird.

  7. #1327
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Ok ok to add a bit of life to the thread.... got some new photos of my boys... using manual focus so pardon the blur pics...

    http://www.hpinternals.com/gallery/Bunny-Babies-2

    New photos are towards the end so gotta scroll lor

  8. #1328
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Thank you, Unker Z.. cos for some very strange reason people usually dun comment on me pics.... totally weird.
    We were scared of Lance. Now we also have to run from Laopeh.

  9. #1329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Ok ok to add a bit of life to the thread.... got some new photos of my boys... using manual focus so pardon the blur pics...

    http://www.hpinternals.com/gallery/Bunny-Babies-2

    New photos are towards the end so gotta scroll lor
    i like IMG_1113 , so cute! the scared wabbit look!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  10. #1330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Ok ok.... some are up.... took more than this... but just uploaded the ones i liked.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=117571
    Hi all,

    Yah, agree with Khairi that it looks blur on my monitor as well.

  11. #1331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    u guys are like... so dead it's almost morbidly funny when comparing to the days of yore
    Yah, there must always be a difference so that you can compare and appreciate the better moments.

    Life is always like that, right?

  12. #1332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Thank you, Unker Z.. cos for some very strange reason people usually dun comment on me pics.... totally weird.
    It might not be a bad thing after all. Usually its the very bad or the very super good photos get commented. Otherwise, you will need some provocative subjects or photography style in order to get noticed. Something like Khairi's photos.

    Thus, if you are posting some nice good photos, there aren't any "errors' for people to comment and yet not controversial enough to discuss. So no comments lor.

    Just my humble views.

  13. #1333
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    i like IMG_1113 , so cute! the scared wabbit look!
    Hahah.. actually that's Siggy... he was trying to investigate my L lens... must be wondering.. "what is that black black thing ah? Can eat or not?"

  14. #1334
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icer
    It might not be a bad thing after all. Usually its the very bad or the very super good photos get commented. Otherwise, you will need some provocative subjects or photography style in order to get noticed. Something like Khairi's photos.

    Thus, if you are posting some nice good photos, there aren't any "errors' for people to comment and yet not controversial enough to discuss. So no comments lor.

    Just my humble views.

    hehheeh.. thank you thank you icer.. so that means my pics are getting somewhere.

  15. #1335

    Default

    ahhhhhhhhh.......... think i knocked my 28mm into something, now cannot turn focus ring. duno how much will cost to repair it. if too ex maybe use the lens as a loupe or reverse it

  16. #1336

    Default

    hmm anyone watched 'Closer'? the one with Julia Roberts holding the Leica camera?

    very nice film, imo. made me cry. haha. but anyway, if u havent watched it.. go catch it! theres this part in the show where Julia Roberts held an exhibition of her photographic works. and there's this particular photo of Natalie Porter (or was it Natalie Portman) in the exhibition.. i think that photo's great. haha.

    oh well. just dropped by to say hi to everyone here. been so quiet lately!

  17. #1337

    Default

    Wow,

    This is really quiet lor........

  18. #1338

    Default

    sian liaos wat..now all move to MSN...

  19. #1339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    hmm anyone watched 'Closer'? the one with Julia Roberts holding the Leica camera?

    very nice film, imo. made me cry. haha. but anyway, if u havent watched it.. go catch it! theres this part in the show where Julia Roberts held an exhibition of her photographic works. and there's this particular photo of Natalie Porter (or was it Natalie Portman) in the exhibition.. i think that photo's great. haha.

    oh well. just dropped by to say hi to everyone here. been so quiet lately!

    portman or queen Amidala or the Naboo!

  20. #1340
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Wabbit waddles in... falls flat on her face.......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •