Page 52 of 104 FirstFirst ... 22742475051525354576277102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2077

Thread: Chit Chat Thread #1

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    ricoh GV1 (i think the camera name is like this) or Gv10

you asking for film or digital?
    film film film film only film

price price price of that Ricoh? i know it's EX...u got one? borrow me?
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Eh? Not interested in my 35/2.8 liao huh? Only 6 more frames to go before leh...

Actually, if you want, I'll just wind the whole roll up and pass you the camera. Not in the mood to take snapshots these days. Feeling totally incapable of doing any proper photography too. I'm so sloppy!!!
    sloppy eh? man, the negative is really chim...

will try out your oly oso lah...like i said...must be f2.8...since the oly only 35mm...should still be ok...dun care, just whack

Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    sloppy eh? man, the negative is really chim...

will try out your oly oso lah...like i said...must be f2.8...since the oly only 35mm...should still be ok...dun care, just whack
    Mi reading Art of Photography now. Damn good book. Really tempted to get it lor, even if it's US$30... kinda ex for a book huh? Adams' Examples is really superb too, though I'm just halfway through that book. Haa~! Am on those kinda erratic reading routine of reading 4 books at one time now...

Hmm... say until like the oly is barely a backup plan. In that case, don't lend you liao!

Oh! Technique is kinda sloppy, cos I'd yet to be able to visualise in what the final picture will be. I need a spot meter urgently to reduce some inconsistency...

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    sorry hor....mine are from sec 1 - 4.... last time la...

now i babysitting the 18-20s haha....
    Bro...i'm really having probs with the seagull liao...duh*

really need to see you and waste a roll...the shutter couldnt snap when i press the button...after the 8th shot, the shutter snapped (i think) once i move to frame 9 (cos i heard a CHICK sound), and when i pressed the button...no snap at all...and i could easily advance to the nex frame...i really blur man....did i do anything wrong? cos it repeats until the last frame....then end of roll..............????

Mi reading Art of Photography now. Damn good book. Really tempted to get it lor, even if it's US$30... kinda ex for a book huh? Adams' Examples is really superb too, though I'm just halfway through that book. Haa~! Am on those kinda erratic reading routine of reading 4 books at one time now...

Hmm... say until like the oly is barely a backup plan. In that case, don't lend you liao!

Oh! Technique is kinda sloppy, cos I'd yet to be able to visualise in what the final picture will be. I need a spot meter urgently to reduce some inconsistency...
    the oly is a backup plan liao...ha ha ha...i was really having wet dreams abt doing it with a WA p&S cam...so that's y, your oly...like cant make it, but YET...useable

Bro...i'm really having probs with the seagull liao...duh*

really need to see you and waste a roll...the shutter couldnt snap when i press the button...after the 8th shot, the shutter snapped (i think) once i move to frame 9 (cos i heard a CHICK sound), and when i pressed the button...no snap at all...and i could easily advance to the nex frame...i really blur man....did i do anything wrong? cos it repeats until the last frame....then end of roll..............????
    Aiyah! Since it's an experimental roll, that's free anyway (you didn't even say thanks! grrr... ), pass me the roll and I'll develop and see lah. Don't say I never help you...

the oly is a backup plan liao...ha ha ha...i was really having wet dreams abt doing it with a WA p&S cam...so that's y, your oly...like cant make it, but YET...useable
    Don't like the tone in your post. Don't lend liao!!

Aiyah! Since it's an experimental roll, that's free anyway (you didn't even say thanks! grrr... ), pass me the roll and I'll develop and see lah. Don't say I never help you...
    that roll is in the trash already cos...it slipped of my hand...and i ... well, exposed most of it...he he he buttered fingers.

anyway...tHKS CHEAT...I'll TREAT you some HP5s ok

the hot shoe works alright...but my stupid flash sometimes nvr trigger...STUPID FLASH

Don't like the tone in your post. Don't lend liao!!
    wah piang...dont get so angry leh...borrow borrow lah...

that roll is in the trash already cos...it slipped of my hand...and i ... well, exposed most of it...he he he buttered fingers.

anyway...tHKS CHEAT...I'll TREAT you some HP5s ok

the hot shoe works alright...but my stupid flash sometimes nvr trigger...STUPID FLASH
    Argh! You threw it away? Hey! If you can find it, give it to me... I need some exposed negatives to do something funny for darkroom processing. Come on! Help me locate back!!

wah piang...dont get so angry leh...borrow borrow lah...
    See how lah!

Argh! You threw it away? Hey! If you can find it, give it to me... I need some exposed negatives to do something funny for darkroom processing. Come on! Help me locate back!!
    alamak...u didnt say u wanted it back

it's over and out and down in the chute yesterday...

alamak...u didnt say u wanted it back

it's over and out and down in the chute yesterday...
    I never know that I needed it till late yesterday too! And I was still thinking of whether to waste $4 and expose one roll intentionally and develop it...

Dear Friends, I've reached. Safe & sound although body out-of-sync & mind out-of-whack. No internet access for my room yet, sending from an internet cafe instead.

Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    Dear Friends, I've reached. Safe & sound although body out-of-sync & mind out-of-whack. No internet access for my room yet, sending from an internet cafe instead.
    may you hv a GOOD 3 years ahead of you and many more years feeling GOOD abt what you do. CHEERS

film film film film only film

price price price of that Ricoh? i know it's EX...u got one? borrow me?

i think at $700 +++, sorry i dun have it only the T3 and that is in hospital.

paisei dun borrow cameras one, sorry cause i dun want to go though any trouble.

spot meter with a compact? gosh, that's new to me

Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    good to hear u are safe and sound

poping by shriro house later. any1 going too?

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    i think at $700 +++, sorry i dun have it only the T3 and that is in hospital.

paisei dun borrow cameras one, sorry cause i dun want to go though any trouble.
    ahhh...700+++???? sounds interesting...cant borrow? of course mah, cos u dont have it...anyway...i only want a CHEAP cam...not an expensive one...to borrow an expensive cam gives me the creeps :P...