Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 2077

Thread: Chit Chat Thread #1

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Hey! Hey! If it's gonna be 1K post a day, then I'll be like romeo and come in here to say "Good morning to all" or "Good afternoon to all" or even "Good evening to all"!!
    No need so kuazhang lah... U forgot now that we combined strength plus some mod posts and random CSer coming in, we'r BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER, FUNNIER, more than ever!


  2. #62
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    i think he is in korea.
    guys, go go go ... for 1K posts 2nite!!!
    1k posts? You crazy huh?

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    i think he is in korea.
    guys, go go go ... for 1K posts 2nite!!!
    eh...looks difficult at 57 posts now....hehehe

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    eh...looks difficult at 57 posts now....hehehe
    what huh?

  5. #65
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    No need so kuazhang lah... U forgot now that we combined strength plus some mod posts and random CSer coming in, we'r BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER, FUNNIER, more than ever!

    Yo Ashleyy, hope you haven't forgotten that I'm already BIG and STRONG liao lor... FASTER and FUNNIER? In that case, then I'll really have to resort to only saying "Good night folks"!!

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    No need so kuazhang lah... U forgot now that we combined strength plus some mod posts and random CSer coming in, we'r BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER, FUNNIER, more than ever!

    and CS will once again slow down....

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Hullo ALL SENTOSA THREAD PPLE!! I do suggest that we remain here and post in this thread as per the Mods and start a new thread whenever we have hit 5K posts... We can also help the Mods to do the testing they wanted.

    My reasons for this can be found in the next post... Hope all of you support!

  8. #68
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    yap..just the cheap and good D70.....
    Cheap?? Huh? Since when is a DSLR cheap?

    Anyway, didn't you know that you are only supposed to spend less than 30% of your budget on the DSLR body only? The rest of the 70% goes to the other accessories, like lenses, memory cards, printing, et cetera, et cetera.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Yo Ashleyy, hope you haven't forgotten that I'm already BIG and STRONG liao lor... FASTER and FUNNIER? In that case, then I'll really have to resort to only saying "Good night folks"!!
    then i'll be posting like... "brb... go bath", "i'm back!!!", "bbl, go grab some supper.", "back from supper!!!","nice show on channel 5!!!"...

  10. #70
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    what huh?
    Yo Don my man! How are you man?

    Haha~! With both of us here, the thread would definitely be BIGGER and STRONGER!!

    By the way, you are using the D7D already issit? So rich...

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Cheap?? Huh? Since when is a DSLR cheap?

    Anyway, didn't you know that you are only supposed to spend less than 30% of your budget on the DSLR body only? The rest of the 70% goes to the other accessories, like lenses, memory cards, printing, et cetera, et cetera.
    didn't you hear the story of the $300 drop overnight? yap..spent lots on the rest too...

  12. #72
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    then i'll be posting like... "brb... go bath", "i'm back!!!", "bbl, go grab some supper.", "back from supper!!!","nice show on channel 5!!!"...
    Geesh? Does channel 5 ever shown any nice shows? I wonder...

  13. #73
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    didn't you hear the story of the $300 drop overnight? yap..spent lots on the rest too...
    Nope! Didn't know, and frankly, I wouldn't have bothered anyway. Gave up on my D60 in a matter of weeks, and return back to good old film. Now you guys could talk all about which lens is better, and I could just relax one corner and see how the C and N camps fight it out!

    Oops! I shouldn't have said all that!

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Yo Don my man! How are you man?

    Haha~! With both of us here, the thread would definitely be BIGGER and STRONGER!!

    By the way, you are using the D7D already issit? So rich...
    where got rich? in my waiting list only mah.

  15. #75
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    i think he is in korea.
    guys, go go go ... for 1K posts 2nite!!!
    Wah! Korea huh? Did he promise anyone to bring back Korean babes??

    Eh? His son don't need to go school huh?

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Geesh? Does channel 5 ever shown any nice shows? I wonder...
    yes they do, used to, my fav Martin Yan's, "Yan Can Cook, So Can You!"

  17. #77
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    where got rich? in my waiting list only mah.
    Like a panther, waiting silently but surely on its prey, and hop onto it on the very first open window, Don became one of the first owner of D7D in Singapore...

    So RICH!!!

  18. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Good reasons on why we should post here and not else where!!
    Anyone else who got any good reasons, please feel free to add on...

    1) We'r CSer first and started Newbie and Sentosa later..
    2) We'r here to share and be an inclusive community rather than exclusive
    3) Everyone who post here are already a member of this forum but need to register for a new one...
    4) We'r a point of fun & laughter and we provide entertainment to those pple who r also boliao enuff to read our previous 26K and 36K posts...
    5) More pple can chip in and comment and joke whereas we can't in a smaller community..
    6) We can also tease pple like **75 to convert to Ni*** who have not exactly join us for our outings...
    7) We started small but many wonderful pple have join in along the way, like Drudkh, Alechim, Reno77, etc...

  19. #79
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    yes they do, used to, my fav Martin Yan's, "Yan Can Cook, So Can You!"
    *PHEW*
    For a moment, I thought you are going to mention *fill in the blank* Idols.

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Good reasons on why we should post here and not else where!!
    Anyone else who got any good reasons, please feel free to add on...

    1) We'r CSer first and started Newbie and Sentosa later..
    2) We'r here to share and be an inclusive community rather than exclusive
    3) Everyone who post here are already a member of this forum but need to register for a new one...
    4) We'r a point of fun & laughter and we provide entertainment to those pple who r also boliao enuff to read our previous 26K and 36K posts...
    5) More pple can chip in and comment and joke whereas we can't in a smaller community..
    6) We can also tease pple like **75 to convert to Ni*** who have not exactly join us for our outings...
    7) We started small but many wonderful pple have join in along the way, like Drudkh, Alechim, Reno77, etc...
    OMG!
    I'm famous!!!

Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •