Page 37 of 104 FirstFirst ... 122732353637383942476287 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 2077

Thread: Chit Chat Thread #1

  1. #721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    WooOOoooOOooo

    Guess wat I found online..

    http://www.yayapapayaz.com/fnb/ramen3.htm `

    Anyone tried at tis place before? Any good?

    *drooling*
    nope




    waiting for u to organize *drool*

  2. #722

    Default

    hmmmm....fox seems to have many projects on hand these days hor,,,,,

    and quoting from unker choy...learn how to kao suan ppl in liao ahha.....

  3. #723
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Potong Pasir
    Posts
    149

    Default

    uh..... i'm more of CNB (catch no ball) :P
    what's ABC? i tried browsing through the thread (which is quite a tedious task) but cannot find what ABC is leh..

    don't really follow this thread because it's like almost everything is discussed.. sometimes makes me dizzy

    yeah.. was trying to take fireworks the last time.. must say it gives a certain adrenalin rush! but looking to hone my skills in other areas

    hmmm.. i think i need to orientate myself.. if not become permanant CNB

  4. #724
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    careful don't fall into CSC

  5. #725
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    hahahahaha.. repeat performance ar?

    must ask the lady whether she consents or not wat.
    dunch need to repeat lah, just buy last night's VCD can liaoz.
    Last edited by hwchoy; 20th January 2005 at 12:00 AM.

  6. #726
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    hmmmm....fox seems to have many projects on hand these days hor,,,,,

    and quoting from unker choy...learn how to kao suan ppl in liao ahha.....
    why? jealous ah?

  7. #727
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    well surely there's time to at least shower?!
    yah yah, if busy can just omit the extra-short pink towel. we don't mind at all.

  8. #728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sillyme
    uh..... i'm more of CNB (catch no ball) :P
    what's ABC? i tried browsing through the thread (which is quite a tedious task) but cannot find what ABC is leh..

    don't really follow this thread because it's like almost everything is discussed.. sometimes makes me dizzy

    yeah.. was trying to take fireworks the last time.. must say it gives a certain adrenalin rush! but looking to hone my skills in other areas

    hmmm.. i think i need to orientate myself.. if not become permanant CNB
    for defination of ABC must read the old thread, too bad it's not around anymore, else someone will say "read from page 1"

    must ask teh ABC ppl for what's ABC

  9. #729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    for defination of ABC must read the old thread, too bad it's not around anymore, else someone will say "read from page 1"

    must ask teh ABC ppl for what's ABC
    ABC means Always Bring Camera


  10. #730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    nice b&w, zebra really more suitable for b&w sia
    nice meh? well...i dunno...no one commented this shot in the wildlife/nature section leh? he he he ... who cares anyway... CSers wildlife photogs are trying hard to reach the NG standard...since i cant do that NG standard, so try another style
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  11. #731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Hmmm... can also but no good zoommmmmmmmmmmmmm yet
    i really tot u got that kitty lens? 70-300? sold oredi is it?
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  12. #732
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Potong Pasir
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    ABC means Always Bring Camera

    ooooorrrrrhhh... new acronym for me

    good morning everyone

  13. #733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sillyme
    ooooorrrrrhhh... new acronym for me

    good morning everyone
    your avatar ROCKS my boat!!!! he he he
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  14. #734
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    i really tot u got that kitty lens? 70-300? sold oredi is it?
    Wabbit never had the kitty 70-300. Wabbit got her old Sigma Apo one which will have to do until wabbit can save up.

    Must put aside the $$ for lasik first.

  15. #735
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Wah... one night never peek here only and lots of posts liao.... Welcome to the thread.

    Now is a good time to join in since the new thread is still young.. dun wait until we say "Start reading from Page 1" heheeheh

  16. #736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Wabbit never had the kitty 70-300. Wabbit got her old Sigma Apo one which will have to do until wabbit can save up.

    Must put aside the $$ for lasik first.
    then, that APO oso can mah...i use kit lens leh...no monie to buy the 400mmL
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  17. #737
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Potong Pasir
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    your avatar ROCKS my boat!!!! he he he
    heh.. watched that movie before??
    one of my favourite movie... sure laugh until pants drop

  18. #738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sillyme
    heh.. watched that movie before??
    one of my favourite movie... sure laugh until pants drop
    rite now...me still havent got time to watch that kung-fu hustle movie...that cocky stephen chow is my fav chinese slap-stick comedy actor! FuuYO!!!
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  19. #739
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Potong Pasir
    Posts
    149

    Default

    kung fu hustle.. not bad a movie.. but not as hilarious as his previous works.. lately, his movies have some serious themes in it..

    i still like his "chinese odyssey" part 1 and 2..

  20. #740
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sillyme
    heh.. watched that movie before??
    one of my favourite movie... sure laugh until pants drop
    One of the classic Tony Leung comedy... he kanna poisoned until sausage lip if I remember correctly hahaha.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •