Originally Posted by calisc
Originally Posted by calisc
thks Super Quekky...may the last shot be with you.Originally Posted by quekky
Share share how to adjust?Originally Posted by khairi
monday can? or tuesday?Originally Posted by calisc
well...if you got email, wic you have...i'll mail to you the PS action that will simulate 1, 2 or 3 stops over or under (just bj changing the blending mode from screen to multiply - useful if you use jpg most of the time).
1. Remove color cast using Curves. Just find the black (right side of the image) and White (middle of the guy's chef uniform) points. But here, i didnt remove completely, cos i tot to have the cast at abt mid range would be nice. Only prob here is that, be careful with your midtones, cos ang moh's skin can be very tricky in RGB but easier in CMYK mode.
2. Apply the 1 Over PS action. and level it...increase the midtones. here, you'll find that the ang mo and all that is him is just nice, but background too bright, thus pict looked flat.
3. I masked the lighter image...keeping only the angmo and his stuffs....thus making the bg a lil darker but still sharp...
4. simply gaussian blur the bg using the lens blur.
5. merge both images and your done!
for additional step
6. remove digital noise using noise removal software.
7. Use high pass for sharpening.
now my brain seems to focus with the KL journey...
and SUDDENLY, my BRAIN is AWAKE!!!
Originally Posted by khairi
This shows wabbit still got loads to learn for PS... good now the swampy is awake.........
hmmm anyone here knows where to print B&W, just wanna know how much haha and anyone wans developing chemicals...dev, stopbath, fixer and stuffs... probably wont use finish will sell hehe
B&W? Send to Ruby to develop lah. Quite cheap... think about $5 thereabouts.Originally Posted by TonicWater
If not, do it yourself. You would need a developing tank, a film picker, a measuring cylinder, dark changing bag, chemical developer and fixer. I remember my initial investment cost for developing B&W was $70 thereabouts. Gotten everything from Nelson, who used to be at Konota. Think the pricing isn't much different these days, and you could get them from Ruby. The uncle there could even teach you how to use the film picker.
Stopbath is more of a luxury, and you won't need that. If you really need luxury item, go get a bottle of wetting agent. Doubt you would need HCA also...
if u dare can ask adam to devOriginally Posted by TonicWater
ruby dev is $4, prints i heard quite ex. better print at those normal shops
wah chim sia, for me i'll just auto-everythingOriginally Posted by khairi
Okay okay... my fault! my fault!Originally Posted by calisc
Even if she dare, I don't lor!Originally Posted by quekky
bet u felt more like running awayOriginally Posted by khairi
My buddy's leg!!!!!!!Originally Posted by calisc
Originally Posted by xin
Wahhh must be a lot of your buddies kanna slaughtered....... cos we saw quite a few hanging for sale
how come so bias? nobody cares about quekky's slaughtered, flattened and waxed relatives?Originally Posted by calisc
avian flu mah. sensitive issue.Originally Posted by hwchoy
Originally Posted by The_Cheat
hmmm really stopbath is useless ar... haha... dunno i just got lots of them now film and paper dev, stop bath and fixer...but i cant deve at hm la... no darkroom... where u dump ya chemicals huh
Stopbath isn't really useless. It's more like a luxury item. Usually water would do the trick to stop the action of the developer anyway. Stopbath would "enhanced" the effect, though no one could really affirm how... haaa~! But stop bath are real cheap anyway, so people don't mind paying for it. Hmm... maybe stop bath is useful, if you are using alkaline fixer. But asaik, alkaline fixer are really rare....Originally Posted by TonicWater
Oh... your chemicals sound like chemicals for printing rather than film development leh. For printing, it's slightly different... you would need a darkroom with safelight, an enlarger (won't need it if you are doing contact prints), trays, paper and the chemicals.
hahaha.. maybe lor!Originally Posted by khairi