Page 28 of 104 FirstFirst ... 31823262728293033385378 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 2077

Thread: Chit Chat Thread #1

  1. #541

    Default

    peepz... =)

  2. #542
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonicWater
    peepz... =)
    Tonic makes an appearance..........Unker Choy would be soooooo pleased.

  3. #543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonicWater
    peepz... =)
    now then appear, I parched liaoz lah

  4. #544
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Tonic makes an appearance..........Unker Choy would be soooooo pleased.
    yah lor wait for her to appear I would have turned into a monk. maybe send more SMS to sammie's mom.

  5. #545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    looks OBSCENE to ME!!!!!
    why obscene?

    very nice shot of a tranny in a petticoat what.

  6. #546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    looks OBSCENE to ME!!!!!
    Let me be the one to say it....

    It looks like something phallic peeking out from under.

  7. #547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    Let me be the one to say it....

    It looks like something phallic peeking out from under.

    you guys are gonna be soooooo kena hantamed, that must have been one of mrsK's best pair of washup gloves.

  8. #548
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default

    Good morning everyone! No pictures from yesterday huh?

    Anyway, anyone interested in doing a shoot tomorrow?

  9. #549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    Let me be the one to say it....

    It looks like something phallic peeking out from under.
    yeah yeah yeah!!!! that's wat i see too...
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  10. #550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    you guys are gonna be soooooo kena hantamed, that must have been one of mrsK's best pair of washup gloves.
    ha ha ha...it's not hers liao....it belongs to ... someone else...
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  11. #551
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Morning people.........now totally crossed-eyed with need for sleep. It's a miracle I didn't dozed until I overshoot my stop.

  12. #552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Morning people.........now totally crossed-eyed with need for sleep. It's a miracle I didn't dozed until I overshoot my stop.
    ...are you ok?
    do you need help?
    do you need someone to wake you up?
    or do you want to get sick?
    if you feel like any of the above...seek help. Call the Sotong Club. We CARE!
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  13. #553
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    ...are you ok?
    do you need help?
    do you need someone to wake you up?
    or do you want to get sick?
    if you feel like any of the above...seek help. Call the Sotong Club. We CARE!
    Looks like the Sotong Club got themselves a volunteer..... anyway no need.... feels much better after a morning dose of kopi.

  14. #554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Looks like the Sotong Club got themselves a volunteer..... anyway no need.... feels much better after a morning dose of kopi.
    a volunteer is good enuff...lucky not a member...cos yesterday, i was shooting like sotong oso...really blur, sleepy, mood on mood off, shoot anyhow, shoot somehow, shoot anyway, at last can shoot, some shoot, nearly shoot...missed shoot, kena shoot, really wounded, need to go hospital...rip.
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  15. #555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Good morning everyone! No pictures from yesterday huh?

    Anyway, anyone interested in doing a shoot tomorrow?
    huh? how to show? most of us shoot film leh.... the rest like either wun be processing that fast or forever wun be able to see the light

    anyway still got 1 shot left, think i'll go orchard earlier tmr to finish it
    Last edited by quekky; 14th January 2005 at 10:41 AM.

  16. #556
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default

    If I have time, I'll put some pics up... so far took one glance and dun seems to need much processing... just a tad noisy though for those shot at ISO 1600.

  17. #557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    a volunteer is good enuff...lucky not a member...cos yesterday, i was shooting like sotong oso...really blur, sleepy, mood on mood off, shoot anyhow, shoot somehow, shoot anyway, at last can shoot, some shoot, nearly shoot...missed shoot, kena shoot, really wounded, need to go hospital...rip.
    i think my last few shots after i shot the cat will be wrongly exposed, forget to set back to matrix metering and was at spot instead. was too tired to shoot well. well... see how it turns out loh.... if lucky at least got 1 or 2 good shots

  18. #558
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    a volunteer is good enuff...lucky not a member...cos yesterday, i was shooting like sotong oso...really blur, sleepy, mood on mood off, shoot anyhow, shoot somehow, shoot anyway, at last can shoot, some shoot, nearly shoot...missed shoot, kena shoot, really wounded, need to go hospital...rip.
    You kenna shot?!?!?!?

  19. #559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo
    You kenna shot?!?!?!?
    yeah...shot by the Z monster!!!! he he he
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  20. #560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    i think my last few shots after i shot the cat will be wrongly exposed, forget to set back to matrix metering and was at spot instead. was too tired to shoot well. well... see how it turns out loh.... if lucky at least got 1 or 2 good shots
    take your time ... think ... if cannot think ... sleep ... if cannot sleep ... then dont think, just sleep with the cat.
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •