Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1520232425262730355075 ... LastLast

Thread: Chit Chat Thread #1

Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Of course not to mention deploying all the torture tactics we were merrily discussing yesterday...
    Still remember the time when the organiser almost have to perform belly-dancing for us when he did not check out where or whether there was a belly-dancing performance at Arab Street?

Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    I took my gear out so if the shoot is off...... *grrrrr* I even lug my tripod...

Anyway, can we confirm where to meet? Chinatown looks pretty good from what I saw from the news yesterday.

I'll need to go down to CP (yesterday, left office late) cos my poor 24-70mm no filter... Bought it out today to test.
    even if the shoot is off...u can hook shopping bags to your tripod...carry it over your shoulder with the bags dangling behind you...i think that's innovation.
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by xin
    Still remember the time when the organiser almost have to perform belly-dancing for us when he did not check out where or whether there was a belly-dancing performance at Arab Street?
    ha ha ha...Arab Street...i think, that was my WORST shoot out...picts are all flat and MEGA distracting...so, today must NOT make the same mistake. Xin, thks for reminding me abt that shoot out.

Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    even if the shoot is off...u can hook shopping bags to your tripod...carry it over your shoulder with the bags dangling behind you...i think that's innovation.
    U are treading on thin ice..... beware the wrath of the Wabbit....

Quote Originally Posted by xin
    U are treading on thin ice..... beware the wrath of the Wabbit....
    not a problem, the swamp thing is used to being wet.

ha ha ha...Arab Street...i think, that was my WORST shoot out...picts are all flat and MEGA distracting...so, today must NOT make the same mistake. Xin, thks for reminding me abt that shoot out.
    U are distracted by Ur Missus lah...

hello! you guys having an outing today? (:

i'll be doing a shoot for a friend later.. maybe i'll join you guys if time permits! erhmm, where will u all be shooting ar? chinatown? & what time?

btw, Uncle Choy! last night sleeping liao lar.. & i dont have a phone of my own so i'm sharing with my mom. but still same number lar. so sometimes i dun reply back...

No way I will go shopping with loaded down with my gears...

Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    hello! you guys having an outing today? (:

i'll be doing a shoot for a friend later.. maybe i'll join you guys if time permits! erhmm, where will u all be shooting ar? chinatown? & what time?

btw, Uncle Choy! last night sleeping liao lar.. & i dont have a phone of my own so i'm sharing with my mom. but still same number lar. so sometimes i dun reply back...
    7pm meet at outram mrt (or should we meet at chinatown?)

u confirm coming? gotta pass u your pics
    Last edited by quekky; 13th January 2005 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    this time me not organizer
    you are the main sponsor.

Cheat: you'll LOVE this shots!!! http://www.eyeofscience.de/eos2/index2.html

good morning to all..hi.i just came in..are you going to chinatown to shoot the new year deco?

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    good morning to all..hi.i just came in..are you going to chinatown to shoot the new year deco?
    yeap...

the goings:
    cheat
    foxtwo
    quekky
    khairi
    calisc

7pm meet at outram mrt (or should we meet at chinatown?)

u confirm coming? gotta pass u your pics
    all of us meeting at 7? chinatown mrt seems better? i dunno...cos know not the place well

yeap...

the goings:
    cheat
    foxtwo
    quekky
    khairi
    calisc
    thanks for replying...just wan to check..are the lights on already?...

this time me not organizer
    No names were mentioned mah... we also never say its U... how come U so uptight??

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    duck do you know if maxtor disk can be rma physically at the Singapore plant?
    i think rma at acecom. call them to confirm

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    thanks for replying...just wan to check..are the lights on already?...
    dun think so

Cheat: you'll LOVE this shots!!! http://www.eyeofscience.de/eos2/index2.html
    dun see any pics leh
    Last edited by quekky; 13th January 2005 at 12:06 PM.

ya rite.... u were saying the organizer for the belly dancing. if i didnt organize the belly dancing i wonder who did u met that time
    If some things are meant to happen, it does not matter whether the whole thing was organized or not.

Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    you mean I have been messaging all those mushy yummy intimate things to your MOM!

anyway which mango you at? that day was at centre point, wanted to pop in and beo if you are there but then later I forgot