Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 52779297100101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2077

Thread: Chit Chat Thread #1

  1. #2021
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Unker Z should just place some nice sharp spikes on the lot.

    get sammie to pose in her microest bikini on the car's bonnet, ensuring that the number plate can be seen. then get SPH reporters to come take pix and publish it on the front page of Life!

  2. #2022
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    get sammie to pose in her microest bikini on the car's bonnet, ensuring that the number plate can be seen. then get SPH reporters to come take pix and publish it on the front page of Life!

    Life! Not interested in this kind of news... should call the TNP hotline or the Shin Min and Wanbao hotline instead.

    Best is pose her when she is not wearing clothes hahahahahaha

  3. #2023
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    wabbit seems to have a strange fascination with sammie's lack of clothes

  4. #2024

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    are there going to have any photo opportunities to shoot babes tommorow and sunday at cathy cineleisure? Today newspaper said there is an audition for FHM babes but did not say whether open or closed door auditions.

  5. #2025
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Western Reaches
    Posts
    211

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    wabbit seems to have a strange fascination with sammie's lack of clothes
    Wabbit is kindly helping all ABC members, ok dun help liao.. since not appreciated.. *wabbit hops off*

  6. #2026
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by gary wong
    are there going to have any photo opportunities to shoot babes tommorow and sunday at cathy cineleisure? Today newspaper said there is an audition for FHM babes but did not say whether open or closed door auditions.
    Don't know leh! You should try your luck with the longest thread in CS. They are more tuned to those kind of news.

    We on the other hand, like to listen to scandals within the group.

  7. #2027

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Rendezvous with quekky? Oooh...
    no no, i'm going malaysia, she's going bangkok. how to scandal?






    but i still missed thailand food

  8. #2028
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by calisc
    Wabbit is kindly helping all ABC members, ok dun help liao.. since not appreciated.. *wabbit hops off*

    wabbit can help even more by challenging sammie to the hottest pose

  9. #2029
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    no no, i'm going malaysia, she's going bangkok. how to scandal?






    but i still missed thailand food
    hello, we know your track record. if you are going to Malaysia you will end up in BKK. what a scandal

  10. #2030

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    hello, we know your track record. if you are going to Malaysia you will end up in BKK. what a scandal
    no lah, i'll just end up in china

  11. #2031

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    hahaha cannot lah! later the sales of those papers drop.. den jia lat.

  12. #2032
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,218

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Hmmm... maybe should change the title of the thread from "Chit Chat Thread" to "Scandal Thread"...

  13. #2033
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapSnap
    Hmmm... maybe should change the title of the thread from "Chit Chat Thread" to "Scandal Thread"...
    Don't be too greedy yar. We're all glad that the thread is alive. Let's not do anything to jeopardise it yar?

    Of course, if you everyone ended up in thailand, then... ...

  14. #2034
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    hahaha cannot lah! later the sales of those papers drop.. den jia lat.
    Sammie changes rendezvous location to <insert a location here>. Fear drop in sales of papers.

  15. #2035
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    no lah, i'll just end up in china
    Eh? Go China and see our original thread-starter huh?

  16. #2036
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Eh? Go China and see our original thread-starter huh?

    secret rendevouz of two men, even more scandalous!

  17. #2037
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    secret rendevouz of two men, even more scandalous!
    Quick! Call for a ABC meeting at china!

  18. #2038

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    gary...no idea about fhm...u want u can always email them and ask.... i heard s.h.e is coming down to town nxt week though... hahaha

    sammi gg bkk? i also gg le...hahahhaa......

    pian zi - ABC meetin in china..with who..hobbit ar.... my bro's gg to china on monday...maybe i should ask him to look for hobbit hor
    hahahaha

  19. #2039
    Senior Member The_Cheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,278

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    pian zi - ABC meetin in china..with who..hobbit ar.... my bro's gg to china on monday...maybe i should ask him to look for hobbit hor
    hahahaha
    Wah! "Pian zi" sounds rather unnerving lor.

    Your younger bro going to china alone? Wah! Cool!!!

  20. #2040
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default Re: Chit Chat Thread #1

    guys, how come suddenly all the pix hosted on CS no longer appear, but appear as the CS logo saying "hosted by ClubSnap"? is it because I neber pay $$?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •