Thread: Emily Soto Fashion Photography Workshop & Seminar

Thumbs up Emily Soto Fashion Photography Workshop & Seminar

Emily Soto is an up-and-coming international fashion, celebrity and lifestyle photographer based in southern California. Since beginning her career only two years ago, her work has been chosen by editors to grace covers of countless magazines on newsstands worldwide. In the process, she has gained tens of thousands of followers on Facebook and receives thousands of hits a week on her website.

Emily is handpicked by fashion editors to shoot their models and has experience working with the top model agencies and clients. She is sponsored by Mola lighting and last year received a “Best of Photography” award from Sigma.

Emily collaborates with creative directors to create one-of-a-kind photographs, whose look, feel and style sets them apart from everyone else. Soto also does her own editing so that from its inception, each photo is truly her creation. Emily cites Tim Walker as an inspiration for her whimsical, dream-like images. ”I absolutely love what I do,” Emily says. “To me, it just comes naturally, so I decided a couple of years ago to do what I love full time.
    Emily will embark on a multi-country tour this summer and lead workshops across Asia that includes Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines & Malaysia.

SEMINAR TOPICS & DETAILS

Overview of my experience and how I started in the industry
    Emily will going to round down how she started in the industry. She will also point out some good factors leading to an amazing journey to the photographic industry.

How to become a fashion photographer
    Here she will discuss the different aspects for a fashion photographer and how to be one.

How to plan a professional fashion photo shoot
    Planning you shoots sometimes gets complicated. In this session Emily will going to discuss how to plan your shoots and manage your time wisely with all your crews.

How to approach modeling agencies and magazines
    One of the main challenges of being a fashion photographer is marketing. In this session Emily will going to discuss how to approach agencies and magazines effectively.

Favorite lighting techniques used
    Emily Soto is one of those trademark that you always see in fashion magazines. Emily’s style is very distinct yet elegant in a way that it brings out the beauty and art of every photos she makes. In this session Emily will going to discuss her favorite setup and effective lighting setup depending on the type of shoot.

Post processing tips
    Aside from her shooting style and lighting Emily captivated most of the pro’s in the industry by bringing out a different flavor of post processing. In this session she will going to discuss some tips and pointers in post production.

The benefits of social networking
    Of course social networking are one the keys that leads to a successful industry domination. in this session she will discuss the good benefits of social networking.

Questions and Answers
    Q & A for all.

SEMINAR - USD50.00 PER PAX

WORKSHOP DETAILS
    1. How to put together a professional fashion photo shoot
    -Planning concept
    -Casting Models, Hair and Makeup Artists, and other creatives
    -What is expected of you as a photographer

2. Hands on Interactive Workshop
    -Start to finish hands on experience for attendees to create their own images through live fashion photo shoot with Professional Model
    -Overview of my favorite lighting techniques
    -Posing a model

3. Post Processing
    -Start to finish of professionally editing an image using Lightroom and Photoshop
    -Tips and techniques for added fashion flare
    -How to make your images stand out against the crowd

4. A few additional tips
    -How to approach modeling agencies
    -The benefits of social networking
    -Questions and Answers

WORKSHOP - USD300.00 PER PAX

MORE INFO & REGISTRATION
    Singapore | Wedding | Fashion | Editorial | Tutorial | Workshop | Glamour | Beauty | Commercial | Food | & More.

Default Re: Emily Soto Fashion Photography Workshop & Seminar

Singapore | Wedding | Fashion | Editorial | Tutorial | Workshop | Glamour | Beauty | Commercial | Food | & More.

Default Re: Emily Soto Fashion Photography Workshop & Seminar

wow,the amazing emily!!