Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: singaporean photographer!!!

Default Re: singaporean photographer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ahboy168 View Post
    Not throw cold water. But running a business with your own hands is no difference to working full time getting pay cheque. Hands stop mouth stop. It is still risky. You can't go on like this forever. So how many good years do you think this is sustainable ? Better to strategies for something that the entire business don't depends on one person alone. You need passive income.
    you don't say

Quote Originally Posted by ahboy168 View Post
    You need passive income.
    Government unemployment benefits and pensions would be the passive income.

glad u make it!

no wonder you look so familiar haha.

Everyone has their own little story, be it exaggerated or not, only one who has gone through it will know it all.

Let your story not only to remind others but your kids as well. I'm sure they will be proud to have a daddy like you!

All the best!
    I am IN LOVE with my Camera....
    flickr

This is probably the best thread I've come across in this whole CS (no offence to any other TS') but best in terms of most touching n inspirational.

I feel this way bcoz I come from a family where my parents had to start from zero (w/o their parents' support or agreement over their marriage). My parents struggled hard n provided as much as they could to my bro n me. Now, I've been looking after them as much as I can but it's nowhere near how I want to provide for them. I can't afford many things that you or my other friends have, but one thing I told to myself is that I'll never tell my parents how much money I owe to the banks... why? Coz I know how much money they "don't have" and it might just wear them down or make them sad. I can't always make them happy but I won't make them sad with this financial worry of mine... And the only happiness that I actually have is this Photography (at least until now)

Congratulations to all of you guys who have made it successful after going down so deep until to a point where there doesn't even seem to be light at the end of tunnel. I hope to follow in your footsteps! Thanks for sharing your experiences again! *bows in respect*
    Life is full of partings - snapshot them while you can & cherish them!

Quote Originally Posted by larlarloo View Post
    This is probably the best thread I've come across in this whole CS (no offence to any other TS') but best in terms of most touching n inspirational.

I feel this way bcoz I come from a family where my parents had to start from zero (w/o their parents' support or agreement over their marriage). My parents struggled hard n provided as much as they could to my bro n me. Now, I've been looking after them as much as I can but it's nowhere near how I want to provide for them. I can't afford many things that you or my other friends have, but one thing I told to myself is that I'll never tell my parents how much money I owe to the banks... why? Coz I know how much money they "don't have" and it might just wear them down or make them sad. I can't always make them happy but I won't make them sad with this financial worry of mine... And the only happiness that I actually have is this Photography (at least until now)

Congratulations to all of you guys who have made it successful after going down so deep until to a point where there doesn't even seem to be light at the end of tunnel. I hope to follow in your footsteps! Thanks for sharing your experiences again! *bows in respect*
    one day things will look good for you too bro. keep hoping, and striving towards your goals.

Quote Originally Posted by larlarloo View Post

Happiness don't measure by money... money only make things a little easier...

Don't compare and work towards your goal one step at a time... At any level of income, you will find that you oppose with something that you need but never have enough money for it anyway... so live simply and stay happy but hungry enough to strive for what you want.

Don't give up and I am sure with enough hard work, luck will eventually be on your side. I believe that the harder you work, the luckier you get.

You have my respect (I am sure most people with respect you for this too) for thinking for your parents and I think what every parents want to see is their children being happy. So stay happy.

Take care.

Regards,

Hart
    Last edited by Agetan; 5th June 2012 at 12:10 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123