Hello people!(ok I shall just cut to the chase since I don't know how to start nicely)
I plan on purchasing a proper camera bag(been using those general purpose kinds(padded) and now it got a hole).
I've been searching the forum and am surprised that there are few(one actually) that posted about this.
My current equipment is just a standard D3100 kit + tripod(in a separate bag). Future maybe + 2-3 lenses.
I realised there are a TON of brands and models for bags and I really don't know where to start, that's why I'm here to seek professional advice.
I'm not sure whether to purchase a bag for my current set-up or plan ahead and lug around a bigger one in the hope that I need not spend extra cash once I add more stuff. Hmm I'm also thinking of a few factors:
1. Water/Weather resistant/proof(if it's not too ex)
3. Accessible(Like I can quickly take out my camera/lenses without much effort)
5. Durable(so I do not need to keep buying)
6. Able to carry misc stuff such as an umbrella, water bottle, filters, lens cleaning kit, etc.(So I do not need to carry another bag. too mafan)
7. Sling bag / Backpack style(no preference really, but which is better?)
Budget: As cheap as possible =P
Anyone have any recommendations, do say! I'd love to hear your stories.