Page 98 of 131 FirstFirst ... 4873889396979899100103108123 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #1941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Aiyo charles ... u so famous how to forget .....

    pls dun said that......

    Thanks u ppl being part of my "dreams" so far i have 230 plus only.....

    Still have looooooooooong way to go
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  2. #1942
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    pls dun said that......

    Thanks u ppl being part of my "dreams" so far i have 230 plus only.....

    Still have looooooooooong way to go
    If got chance to retake that pic , I would have wish for ...... world peace ...... .... ...... hahahah maybe not kekekek

  3. #1943

    Default

    wah you all damn eng man . but continue lah...it's interesting to be in *spy* mode. I oso wan to see deetoaxe

  4. #1944
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    If got chance to retake that pic , I would have wish for ...... world peace ...... .... ...... hahahah maybe not kekekek
    wahhhhhh ... what hit you? suddenly so inspirational

  5. #1945
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Aiyah...this simi action old news liao la....want action? tonight at 10pm, kopitiam. open table and puay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    there is a conspiracy theory going around...truth is (genuine untrue) i was tasked to take away all the attention from HS pretending to be interested in the D2X, whilst HS will go US to buy 2 sets...one for him and one for me....sssshhhhhh its a secret.

    ...the message above is encoded, and will self-destruct when our wives read it...
    Wah lau!!!! how you pass out to be a spy???!!!
    Racoon is the one who started all this "Uncle" business mah!!! The plan is for me to go after you and racoon, than you and hotspots bluff bluff give in and pay me the 'spider' and I keep them in my studio for you mah!!! That way you guys can buy your toys and your wife will support you all the way.

    See I so good, willing to help you and at the same time let both your wife every time see me face black black, but you have to go and spoilt it all!!! Now have to go back to HQ and think of another plan.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  6. #1946
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    ok ok...tonight kopi at poohbear kopitiam at 10 pm..

    things to bring:

    hotspots: chocalates and ur new toys
    yqt: your action liao liao suit (kekeke)
    racoon: bring money, supper on u (found out that you are the one who started all this uncle business.... )
    poohbear: remember to bring urself
    Eikin: bring ur project and do there
    myself: bring myself
    Catchlight: bring your old works and let us salivate
    anyone else want to come: bring urself.

    Want address, ask poohbear.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  7. #1947
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Wah lau!!!! how you pass out to be a spy???!!!
    Racoon is the one who started all this "Uncle" business mah!!! The plan is for me to go after you and racoon, than you and hotspots bluff bluff give in and pay me the 'spider' and I keep them in my studio for you mah!!! That way you guys can buy your toys and your wife will support you all the way.

    See I so good, willing to help you and at the same time let both your wife every time see me face black black, but you have to go and spoilt it all!!! Now have to go back to HQ and think of another plan.
    If racoon and may coming tonight than I have to borrow helmat first if not later yqt----> <-----racoon and may
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  8. #1948
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    If racoon and may coming tonight than I have to borrow helmat first if not later yqt----> <-----racoon and may
    if they beat you lagi best, can sue them for D2X liao, somemore can get 2, no need to go through so much trouble, conspiracy what not

  9. #1949
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    if they beat you lagi best, can sue them for D2X liao, somemore can get 2, no need to go through so much trouble, conspiracy what not
    Good idea
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  10. #1950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    If got chance to retake that pic , I would have wish for ...... world peace ...... .... ...... hahahah maybe not kekekek

    U are always most welcome
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #1951
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    No disrepect, I don't mind u call me uncle, but then would'nt we have to address yqt, catchlights and maybe ortega as 'Ah Pek" already?

    and by the way, racoonie, you are way older (mths) than me, AUNTIE!!! (me run far far away)

    Uncle... you only a couple of years younger than me you know

  12. #1952

    Default

    aiyah, hide until so cham...just do this lah


  13. #1953
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    aiyah, hide until so cham...just do this lah



    er ... what about the hiding?

  14. #1954

    Default

    no need to hide this dee2axe, it's d70 as far as wives are concerned

  15. #1955
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    no need to hide this dee2axe, it's d70 as far as wives are concerned
    chay!!!

  16. #1956
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Uncle... you only a couple of years younger than me you know

    So is Eikin, he's also a couple years younger than me.....I will call you brudder...maybe he call you uncle better....muahahahha
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  17. #1957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    chay!!!
    wei, wanna buy my D70 without the 'D70' nameplate?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  18. #1958
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    wei, wanna buy my D70 without the 'D70' nameplate?
    aiyo, like that cosmetic condition only 1, dunnoe the camera get into what accident. you selling how much? $10 ah? i want i want

  19. #1959
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Cannot lah. Next time bring wife for outing will pitcha lobanb with other people around ( racoon will know ). Keep it in my studio lah, than can say " this one belong to yqt " .

    me still trying to get a chance to see see, touch touch and maybe press press.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  20. #1960
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    me still trying to get a chance to see see, touch touch and maybe press press.
    Hey! I'm talking about the D2X OK!! Don't think sala
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •