Page 97 of 131 FirstFirst ... 477287929596979899102107122 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    don't be too happy yet, please read post #1916. Still need ambulance?
    If true then Uncle Sjourn is the one who needs an ambulance

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    If true then Uncle Sjourn is the one who needs an ambulance
    that's a nice way of calling him i should call him UNCLE more often, then ryan will be confused and no choice but call me gor gor

there is a conspiracy theory going around...truth is (genuine untrue) i was tasked to take away all the attention from HS pretending to be interested in the D2X, whilst HS will go US to buy 2 sets...one for him and one for me....sssshhhhhh its a secret.

...the message above is encoded, and will self-destruct when our wives read it...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    that's a nice way of calling him i should call him UNCLE more often, then ryan will be confused and no choice but call me gor gor

No disrepect, I don't mind u call me uncle, but then would'nt we have to address yqt, catchlights and maybe ortega as 'Ah Pek" already?

and by the way, racoonie, you are way older (mths) than me, AUNTIE!!! (me run far far away)

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    there is a conspiracy theory going around...truth is (genuine untrue) i was tasked to take away all the attention from HS pretending to be interested in the D2X, whilst HS will go US to buy 2 sets...one for him and one for me....sssshhhhhh its a secret.

...the message above is encoded, and will self-destruct when our wives read it...
    Since it's a conspiracy theory/secret, I'll go out of my way here and help you guys and let both of you keep the 'spider' (this is the code name from now on OK? ) in my studio .

...the message above though encoded, will not self-destruct if my wife reads it ( she's not logged on here)
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

No disrepect, I don't mind u call me uncle, but then would'nt we have to address yqt, catchlights and maybe ortega as 'Ah Pek" already?

and by the way, racoonie, you are way older (mths) than me, AUNTIE!!! (me run far far away)
    Oi!!! How dare you!!! Who are you calling Ah Pek!!! @#*XYZ&#@*

Next time no more studio shoot with MF digital back for you!!!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Oi!!! How dare you!!! Who are you calling Ah Pek!!! @#*XYZ&#@*

Next time no more studio shoot with MF digital back for you!!!!

Not me, not me....(innocent plea )...it's naughty boy boy Eikin who started this (quickly point finger at Eikin), I was just trying to elaborate the fact that he cannot be Ah Di already.......

I still wanna play ur MF, MF, MF

Not me, not me....(innocent plea )...it's naughty boy boy Eikin who started this (quickly point finger at Eikin), I was just trying to elaborate the fact that he cannot be Ah Di already.......

oi, you get into trouble you handle yourself hor, push here push there, so irresponsible

U oso into MF??? When u going play LF?
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    oi, you get into trouble you handle yourself hor, push here push there, so irresponsible

muahahahaa.. you need to share your responsibilities with ur 'Uncle' ma.......

Sjourn kor kor ... what toy you buy ah ? can let bear bear play or not

I don't care who started all this. I'm going to get catchlights and ortega to join me in a class action against you. If you are good than we can consider out of court settelment. Cost will be a D2X for each of us ( and don't you dare to catch a teetoo/spider with an "X" on it to pass it off to us ). Someone's going to pay BIG TIME man!!!

hi everyone,

Anyone still contact with Steve and Sulhan? I need to pass them their dreams as it been for quite sometime liao.....

Hope u guy still remember who am i.

tg

I don't care who started all this. I'm going to get catchlights and ortega to join me in a class action against you. If you are good than we can consider out of court settelment. Cost will be a D2X for each of us ( and don't you dare to catch a teetoo/spider with an "X" on it to pass it off to us ). Someone's going to pay BIG TIME man!!!
    TOWKAY can handle it, ask for more

Can i be the assitant???? so i can earn some rolls of film :P

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Sjourn kor kor ... what toy you buy ah ? can let bear bear play or not
    si gi na! No need to work issit? very eng ar? Better see you at the kopi session tonight...play,play,play...cannot see the 'tua lang' (big ppl) quarreling?

wahahahhahaa....(I think i'm too free today also)

si gi na! No need to work issit? very eng ar? Better see you at the kopi session tonight...play,play,play...cannot see the 'tua lang' (big ppl) quarreling?

kopi at Pungol???

i think poohbear going to join the suit also liao, so many 'words of abuse'

Aiyah...this simi action old news liao la....want action? tonight at 10pm, kopitiam. open table and puay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    hi everyone,

Anyone still contact with Steve and Sulhan? I need to pass them their dreams as it been for quite sometime liao.....

Hope u guy still remember who am i.

tg
    Aiyo charles ... u so famous how to forget .....