Page 94 of 131 FirstFirst ... 44698489929394959699104119 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #1861
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    how abt now?
    now? flora and fauna and rain

  2. #1862

    Default

    huh rain again

  3. #1863
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    huh rain again
    must be you, everytime want to go out to shoot will rain, at least overcast. you like Splutter, everytime he want to take sunset there'll be no sunset CBD shootout good example

  4. #1864

    Default

    maybe I still havn't bathe

  5. #1865
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Guys , interested in Lim Chu Kang farm shoot next sunday ?

  6. #1866
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    btw , tot D2Hotspots should be back by now ? any chocolate for me ??

  7. #1867
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    btw , tot D2Hotspots should be back by now ? any chocolate for me ??
    Just reached home not too long ago. Will probably take a while before he logs on to CS. Our home internet connection has been down since last Fri so he needs to fix that first

  8. #1868
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Just reached home not too long ago. Will probably take a while before he logs on to CS. Our home internet connection has been down since last Fri so he needs to fix that first
    so any surprise for the racoon ?? new camera , new lens ..... maybe new camera bag kekeke

  9. #1869
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    so any surprise for the racoon ?? new camera , new lens ..... maybe new camera bag kekeke
    dunno. didn't pick him up fm airport. But, if u hear ambulance siren around our neighbourhood around 6 pm tonite, u know I died of heart attack liao!

  10. #1870
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    dunno. didn't pick him up fm airport. But, if u hear ambulance siren around our neighbourhood around 6 pm tonite, u know I died of heart attack liao!
    why leh? new mistress? oops, i mean, new camera?

  11. #1871
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    why leh? new mistress? oops, i mean, new camera?
    huh?!?! Looks like he's logged on...

  12. #1872
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    yay! so what new toy(s) have you got?
    (need to wait until racoon log off then tell us?)

  13. #1873
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    yay! so what new toy(s) have you got?
    (need to wait until racoon log off then tell us?)

    ok...ok....bye!!!!

  14. #1874
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    ok...ok....bye!!!!
    aiyo, racoon throwing tantrums ah

  15. #1875
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    *peeping*

  16. #1876
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    *peeping*
    aiyah, switch to invisible mode in your user CP lah ... ooops, shouldn't have taught you

  17. #1877
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    dunno. didn't pick him up fm airport. But, if u hear ambulance siren around our neighbourhood around 6 pm tonite, u know I died of heart attack liao!
    more likely hotspots is inside the ambulance lah!!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  18. #1878
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    aiyah, switch to invisible mode in your user CP lah ... ooops, shouldn't have taught you

    haa..haa...no need lah.

    he busy replying office emails. sounded so sleepy. jetlag + cough mixture = zzzzzzzzzz

  19. #1879
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    more likely hotspots is inside the ambulance lah!!!

    think I so mean meh?

    yqt racoon

  20. #1880
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    think I so mean meh?

    yqt racoon
    btw, is he still in a shock with what you did to the study room? he is so quiet

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •