Page 85 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3560758083848586879095110 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #1681
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Alamak ... stealth reporter 400 lah cost me $140plus ..now poor man liao
    What!!!! $140 plus and you said you no money liao????
    poohbear----> <----yqt

  2. #1682
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Alamak ... stealth reporter 400 lah cost me $140plus ..now poor man liao
    Getting ready for new toys, need a bigger bag huh??
    Soon, we will see him saying 'I got a few new toys'....

  3. #1683
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Getting ready for new toys, need a bigger bag huh??
    Soon, we will see him saying 'I got a few new toys'....
    Only he understand me .... it's just the starting of a series of money-throwing , wife-gonna-kill-me , I'm-sleeping-on-the-floor stunts perform by me kekkekeke

  4. #1684
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Only he understand me .... it's just the starting of a series of money-throwing , wife-gonna-kill-me , I'm-sleeping-on-the-floor stunts perform by me kekkekeke

    I thought you say go Malaysia buy the rest of your stuffs??
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  5. #1685

    Default

    wah poohbear got new toy!! nvm if you buy new toy dunno where to hide frm mother bear can pass to sjourn he help u take care lolx...

  6. #1686
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    wah poohbear got new toy!! nvm if you buy new toy dunno where to hide frm mother bear can pass to sjourn he help u take care lolx...
    NoNoNo... remember? I got 2 empty rooms. All of u can leave ur camera suffs at my humble place. If u need them, jus come over & borrow from me, no problem.
    zhangyb, leave ur L & 20D here lah, no need to carry all the way from Jurong.

  7. #1687
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    NoNoNo... remember? I got 2 empty rooms. All of u can leave ur camera suffs at my humble place. If u need them, jus come over & borrow from me, no problem.
    zhangyb, leave ur L & 20D here lah, no need to carry all the way from Jurong.
    that's inclusive of your own things ... ok, tomorrow i come over to borrow ALL your camera equipment for 1 year ok? thanks!

  8. #1688
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    that's inclusive of your own things ... ok, tomorrow i come over to borrow ALL your camera equipment for 1 year ok? thanks!
    Come Come Come

  9. #1689
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Come Come Come
    since you so nice, why not we have another deal, i permanently trade my CP4500 with your DSLR and lenses lah

  10. #1690
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    since you so nice, why not we have another deal, i permanently trade my CP4500 with your DSLR and lenses lah

    April fool's joke right? Upz for the early morning....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  11. #1691
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Hmm.. let me think think

  12. #1692
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    that's inclusive of your own things ... ok, tomorrow i come over to borrow ALL your camera equipment for 1 year ok? thanks!
    you must be joking rite borrow the equipment for 1 yr

  13. #1693
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Hmm.. let me think think
    i not ang mo, don't 'celebrate' april fool one, i mean it, tonight i come over to take over your equipment

  14. #1694
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    i not ang mo, don't 'celebrate' april fool one, i mean it, tonight i come over to take over your equipment
    Come Come Come

  15. #1695
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Come Come Come
    mouth say: Come Come Come

    heart say: (cham, cham, cham)

  16. #1696
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    mouth say: Come Come Come

    heart say: (cham, cham, cham)
    Hahaha...

  17. #1697
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    to all the kids out there, this teaches you not to open you mouth ... or touch the keyboard ... unnecessarily muahahahahaha

  18. #1698
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    to all the kids out there, this teaches you not to open you mouth ... or touch the keyboard ... unnecessarily muahahahahaha
    Ah boy, since when you start talking like an old man liao har?

  19. #1699
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Ah boy, since when you start talking like an old man liao har?
    since the time Sjourn teaches his kid to call me UNCLE

  20. #1700
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    since the time Sjourn teaches his kid to call me UNCLE
    TowKay Sjourn, got the massage liao buay?

    Ah boy still young, donít let you son anyhow call him uncle.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •