Page 8 of 131 FirstFirst ... 367891013183358 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Aid

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Hey! I though we're suppose to do this shot with all the other guy's feet as well !!!!!
    We can do one shot this weekend,.."paging for all chow ta feet...please come to the printing station...."
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    We can do one shot this weekend,.."paging for all chow ta feet...please come to the printing station...."
    sala station lah... it should be...

Paging for all chow ta feet... please proceed to Playstation for barefeet dance dance revolution!

den i will tell zhangyb... oei overexpose, shoot again! oei flare shoot again...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default meeting at punggol blk 639 coffeeshop

Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Great pose! Great model! Where did you hire him??
    the model so mesmerising!

ok ... some announcement, core members please check email, we are having a meeting at punggol drive BLK 639 (10 cent coffee! BUY! BUY! BUY! LIM! LIM! LIM!) on 18 Jan (i.e. today ... pass 12mn already) at 8.30 pm . not compulsory but good to come in case got anything outstanding that needs to be resolved. I'll be going down to the CC to help HotSpots with moving the furniture at 8pm first, you may want to come and help also, more hands faster.
    Last edited by eikin; 18th January 2005 at 12:31 AM.

err.. without me... u wan to move which furniture? or u guys got other furniture to move?

might be there about 7+ leh... think by that time already i move ho say liao... ciao baby...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    err.. without me... u wan to move which furniture? or u guys got other furniture to move?

might be there about 7+ leh... think by that time already i move ho say liao... ciao baby...
    wahhhhh .... kena tuah by HotSpots leh, he sms me 8pm ... can please confirm the time? anyway meeting at the coffeeshop is still 8.30pm, timing is quite relaxed lah, i'll be there for quite a while, can drink a few more glasses of coffee ... scarly kena caffeine poisoning

actually din confirm with him about timing yet, i also can't commit, cos when i am free i will just drive down, official off work is 7pm sometimes i can 'disappear' b4 times up.. sometimes i am chained there...

paiseh... Give me a call in the afternoon to confirm. I should be OK anytime after 7pm.

So many ppl got cooked, roasted, "lor"ed (eikin) and burnt over the weekend. My CFO has volunteered to make "liang teh" next Saturday for all.

Hang in there guys...everyone's doing great!

Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    paiseh... Give me a call in the afternoon to confirm. I should be OK anytime after 7pm.

So many ppl got cooked, roasted, "lor"ed (eikin) and burnt over the weekend. My CFO has volunteered to make "liang teh" next Saturday for all.

Hang in there guys...everyone's doing great!
    lol ... ok lah, no problem ... btw my skin recovering quite fast, i feel like having a new layer of baby skin coming out leh ... haha ... so 神奇, like SK2

anyway a couple of new volunteers just joined via PM and email, the list is growing, good sign good sign.

just one reminder, please DO NOT PM me anymore as i will be overseas soon, however the email account go.eikin@gmail.com WILL STILL BE WORKING to facilitate the event. cheers!

haha punggol so far frm my place, and tmr i got shoot at sentosa... ho sei liao, i going to have another layer of burnt skin, think no aloe vera can save me

Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    haha punggol so far frm my place, and tmr i got shoot at sentosa... ho sei liao, i going to have another layer of burnt skin, think no aloe vera can save me
    everyone of you please take care leh, you all put in so much effort over the weekend ... i feel so paiseh not able to join this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    i going to have another layer of burnt skin, think no aloe vera can save me

That still ok......i got nose bleed..... i think i too weak liao
    But i will still be there this coming sat and sun.

Btw, who's chow tat feet is that? It seem like wearing the same sandals as me

hahahahaha same chow tat feet
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    everyone of you please take care leh, you all put in so much effort over the weekend ... i feel so paiseh not able to join this weekend
    dun paiseh lah... i beh paiseh 1... remember to buy sri lanka crab back...

the model so mesmerising!

ok ... some announcement, core members please check email, we are having a meeting at punggol drive BLK 639 (10 cent coffee! BUY! BUY! BUY! LIM! LIM! LIM!) on 18 Jan (i.e. today ... pass 12mn already) at 8.30 pm . not compulsory but good to come in case got anything outstanding that needs to be resolved. I'll be going down to the CC to help HotSpots with moving the furniture at 8pm first, you may want to come and help also, more hands faster.

i never go punggol b4 leh...........

You deserve a weekend break, go ahead and enjoy, u work urself silly already. Your baby is in good hands, not to forget we still have the irresponsible PaPa (Ortega) to be aorund to look after this infant...LMAO.....

MAi pa wa.....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Make sure is crab .....not walking lobster :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    You deserve a weekend break, go ahead and enjoy, u work urself silly already. Your baby is in good hands, not to forget we still have the irresponsible PaPa (Ortega) to be aorund to look after this infant...LMAO.....

MAi pa wa.....
    later he take your 70-200 as a finger recognition device den u know...

btw just remembered something, those who is shooting can bring your cam & flash? i wanna try to see if can trigger my 5600hs...

i tot u all prefer lobsters?

my tutor assigned me to research on the people, culture and religion for this trip, will try bring back lots of pics to show everyone the other side of sri lanka

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    aiya , in-principle approval better than nothing ....... so envy ....
    Dun envy, this wkend we shoot again. Then u will get yours soon

Thanks alot for those who have been part of my "Dreams"

We just live once, let DREAM BIG!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    Make sure is crab .....not walking lobster :P
    Overcooked Lobster

/me run away....

Page 8 of 131 FirstFirst ... 367891013183358 ... LastLast