Page 74 of 131 FirstFirst ... 244964697273747576798499124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #1461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    wah finally come jurong birdpark arh!! sunday on! where and what time meet?

    Amigo: Can borrow your bigma to play play

    Knoxknocks: Jurong water area? You mean the swimming complex that has wave pool, slides all that?
    no lah. inside JBP got a water area where kids like to go and play

  2. #1462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    wah finally come jurong birdpark arh!! sunday on! where and what time meet?

    Amigo: Can borrow your bigma to play play

    Knoxknocks: Jurong water area? You mean the swimming complex that has wave pool, slides all that?
    brother, that's jurong east swimming complex lah

  3. #1463

    Default

    haha orhz paiseh cos i nv go JBP for a long long time haha

  4. #1464
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    haha orhz paiseh cos i nv go JBP for a long long time haha


    i haven't gone there for the last 13 years

  5. #1465
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    go to their website to update yourselves.

  6. #1466
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    Amigo: Can borrow your bigma to play play
    You asked of course can la

  7. #1467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo
    You asked of course can la
    wait, hold it, T&C : finish the photoaid video zhangyb, looooooong overdue liao hor

  8. #1468
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Guess who is this man...

    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  9. #1469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Guess who is this man...
    AO, while doing time in the concrete prison.

  10. #1470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo
    You asked of course can la
    so you are the one with the bigma.
    Hey, want to take a look at the dog or not.

  11. #1471
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Dog? You have one?

  12. #1472
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    imprisoned by razor

  13. #1473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo
    Dog? You have one?
    I did replied your post.

  14. #1474
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    seems like its brighter on the other side of the concrete prison ... errr ... seems like the viewer is in the prison leh (darker) , then ortega is the prison warden popping by

  15. #1475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    seems like its brighter on the other side of the concrete prison ... errr ... seems like the viewer is in the prison leh (darker) , then ortega is the prison warden popping by
    Hmmm.. it makes sense. So razor is the prisoner

    His picture too big leh.

  16. #1476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amigo
    Dog? You have one?
    hey come take a look. See already, don't want never mind. 98322812 for arrangement. Maybe you might like the baby birds (some kind of love birds).

  17. #1477
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    hey come take a look. See already, don't want never mind. 98322812 for arrangement. Maybe you might like the baby birds (some kind of love birds).
    you open pet shop one ah?

  18. #1478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    you open pet shop one ah?
    Not me my work place - kind of mini zoo.

  19. #1479

    Default

    yay sunday got bigma to play wif! later i go edit the video kk... so manny videos haha...

  20. #1480
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    Not me my work place - kind of mini zoo.
    cool, one day must go and see see

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •