Page 71 of 131 FirstFirst ... 214661666970717273768196121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #1401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Maybe an outdoor car action shoot,

    X-trail fly over Punggol Hill

    and into serangoon river

    err ... who driving ah? i no license, cannot drive

  2. #1402
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Racoon lor, I think Hotspot will prefer her to drive the car instead of any of us.

  3. #1403
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    and into serangoon river

    err ... who driving ah? i no license, cannot drive

    Tt's the best, no license can, make it a more dramatic shot.

    When Hotspot come back his car become Y-trail
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  4. #1404
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    HEy,,..I got a brillant idea........


    Why don't we use Poohbear's new car also....we can put the Xtrail on top of Mazda 3 to show case the strength of the car....


    (me, hide my car far far away)
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  5. #1405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    HEy,,..I got a brillant idea........


    Why don't we use Poohbear's new car also....we can put the Xtrail on top of Mazda 3 to show case the strength of the car....


    (me, hide my car far far away)
    your car so BIG how to hide?

  6. #1406
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    uh oh ... racoon's network up liao *whistle*

  7. #1407
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    eikin can drive and then we can get TP in action shot also for Total defence contest

  8. #1408
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    eikin can drive and then we can get TP in action shot also for Total defence contest
    err ... how to start engine ah?

  9. #1409
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    don't need to know how, just need to know how to release the hand brake.

  10. #1410
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    don't need to know how, just need to know how to release the hand brake.
    handbrake ah ... wait hor ... *searching inside Sjourn's car*

  11. #1411
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    omg!! my server down for half a day and u'll planning so many things, ah? scared scared! Think HotSpots will faint when he next log-on.

    Sat on lah. May, Michelle, Sharon and me around 4pm! If all of u coming over, pls be prepared to sit on the floor hor. my place VERY small, ah. got mini mahjong sets if u guys want to form another team, except no table lah.

    maybe we can order satay and pizza for dinner??

    Poor HotSpots...cannot join us

  12. #1412
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    handbrake ah ... wait hor ... *searching inside Sjourn's car*
    don't need lar, just step hard using your right foot. with all the smoke and sound , more action.

  13. #1413
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    omg!! my server down for half a day and u'll planning so many things, ah? scared scared! Think HotSpots will faint when he next log-on.

    Sat on lah. May, Michelle, Sharon and me around 4pm! If all of u coming over, pls be prepared to sit on the floor hor. my place VERY small, ah. got mini mahjong sets if u guys want to form another team, except no table lah.

    maybe we can order satay and pizza for dinner??
    remember to hang the '出入平安' on the kitchen glass door hor

  14. #1414
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    remember to hang the '出入平安' on the kitchen glass door hor
    I'll hang my little stuff toy there...more prominent

  15. #1415
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I better get some work done first. Talk to u'll later.

  16. #1416
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    don't need lar, just step hard using your right foot. with all the smoke and sound , more action.
    so ma fan, open car door, start engine, release handbrake, throw a big rock on the accelerator and move away

    just stand one side and watch can liao, LET TECHNOLOGY HANDLE THE REST OF THE JOB

  17. #1417
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    omg!! my server down for half a day and u'll planning so many things, ah? scared scared! Think HotSpots will faint when he next log-on.

    Sat on lah. May, Michelle, Sharon and me around 4pm! If all of u coming over, pls be prepared to sit on the floor hor. my place VERY small, ah. got mini mahjong sets if u guys want to form another team, except no table lah.

    maybe we can order satay and pizza for dinner??
    no need to play mini sets, come Sjourn, you bring two more tables, i got 2 mahjong sets at home can bring over, the others can bring a couple more chairs, let's turn the place into a gambling den, then we can do theme shoot liao

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Poor HotSpots...cannot join us
    scarly he hugging his NEW TOY* in bed now

    *D2X
    Last edited by eikin; 28th March 2005 at 02:01 PM.

  18. #1418

    Default

    Hello eikin so free ah.
    do you want to go for recce - Lor Halus, Yishun reservoir, etc at 2.30pm

  19. #1419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    Hello eikin so free ah.
    do you want to go for recce - Lor Halus, Yishun reservoir, etc at 2.30pm


    if i can bring my computer along, i working on PC lah, u think what

  20. #1420
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    stop wprk for a while and go recce lah, find new places to shoot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •