Page 70 of 131 FirstFirst ... 204560656869707172758095120 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #1381
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin


    got mah, Sjourn open invitation leh ... come lah come lah
    just came home and online for 5mins only, don't need to work liao. alamak

  2. #1382
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    wah who wedding? joe wedding arh? Congrats!!
    Yo y, where is the Photoaid video clips?

  3. #1383
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Yo y, where is the Photoaid video clips?
    yah lor, zhangyb, where is it ah?

  4. #1384
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Kopi later 10.30pm? At Kopitiam

  5. #1385
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Kopi later 10.30pm? At Kopitiam
    Hi catchlight,
    do you have any photo wedding album to see

  6. #1386
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Kopi later 10.30pm? At Kopitiam
    wah? 2nd one in a day? tomorrow lah, before the outing lor

  7. #1387
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    upz this wonderful thread...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  8. #1388
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Sianz ah !!!!! Monday blues +1 for this thread

  9. #1389
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Shall we organize a car shoot for this weekend?
    Anyone can recce for location?

  10. #1390
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Sianz ah !!!!! Monday blues +1 for this thread



    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Shall we organize a car shoot for this weekend?
    Anyone can recce for location?
    actually i more worry this sunday leh, both big heads not around, what to do with the studio ...

  11. #1391
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin


    actually i more worry this sunday leh, both big heads not around, what to do with the studio ...
    Who's not around? sorry didn't join in yesterday, .....

    Saw my new sunrise at the door?

  12. #1392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Who's not around? sorry didn't join in yesterday, .....

    Saw my new sunrise at the door?


    u so bad! laugh until i want to cry ah! refer here if you don't know what we talking about ...

    yesterday ah? all 重色轻友 , no model only still life all don't want to come only regulars around

    aiyo, racoon's office server down, cannot work and cannot surf, now she very bored, tak boleh tahan liao, looking for people to disturb

  13. #1393
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin


    u so bad! laugh until i want to cry ah! refer here if you don't know what we talking about ...

    yesterday ah? all 重色轻友 , no model only still life all don't want to come only regulars around

    aiyo, racoon's office server down, cannot work and cannot surf, now she very bored, tak boleh tahan liao, looking for people to disturb
    Hello? last last sunday I also didn't come, what's 重色轻友? unless you're talking about the very 重色1 on the 1st sunday.

    Poor racoon, how ar?

  14. #1394
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Hello? last last sunday I also didn't come, what's 重色轻友? unless you're talking about the very 重色1 on the 1st sunday.

    Poor racoon, how ar?

    Don't worry about racoon, I think wive's club will be active this Sat for Mahjong.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  15. #1395
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Ok...let's throw in some ideas for a photoshoot this
    Sat morning.....than afternoon we can head down to racoon place for tea while they are swimming..

    Hotspots: If you are reading this, see we take care of Racoon. Buy a feww D2H or D2X for us hor...

    Where shall we go with the X-trail this Sat?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  16. #1396
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Ok...let's throw in some ideas for a photoshoot this
    Sat morning.....than afternoon we can head down to racoon place for tea while they are swimming..

    Hotspots: If you are reading this, see we take care of Racoon. Buy a feww D2H or D2X for us hor...

    Where shall we go with the X-trail this Sat?
    Can't wait liao, tomorrow can?

  17. #1397
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Let the wives confirm activity first, still in discussion.
    Better not make too much plans first.

  18. #1398
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Ok...let's throw in some ideas for a photoshoot this
    Sat morning.....than afternoon we can head down to racoon place for tea while they are swimming..

    Hotspots: If you are reading this, see we take care of Racoon. Buy a feww D2H or D2X for us hor...

    Where shall we go with the X-trail this Sat?
    Lor Halus garbage dump and landfill ... shoot environmental photos

  19. #1399
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Let the wives confirm activity first, still in discussion.
    Better not make too much plans first.
    Maybe an outdoor car action shoot,

    X-trail fly over Punggol Hill


  20. #1400
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Take the x-trail to the beach and climb some hills, action shots.
    Crash and burn shots.
    Ambulance shots for total defence contest.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •