Page 63 of 131 FirstFirst ... 133853586162636465687388113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    stuck at work? loss? become photographer lor. set up studio in your 2 vacant rooms haha, now i point finger back at you
    Wah lau, now supply really more than demand.

u think architect earn alot meh? we more or less construction worker also mah ... somemore always kena sued one
    construction worker with tie?

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    construction worker with tie?
    err ... architects don't wear tie nowadays, block up the arteries, blood cannot flow to brain properly, like that cannot think ... somemore the tie becomes a weak spot when clients want to blame architects for everything, just pull the tie and choke the architect (cannot talk back)

u think architect earn alot meh? we more or less construction worker also mah ... somemore always kena sued one
    I think sg gov have taken this skills upgrading too far. Now construction worker also need architect degree

catchlights, forget about your home studio lah. I think we 2 go and be kana guni better. I think so far no need degree yet, if not later gov said kana guni also need degree in recycling

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    I think sg gov have taken this skills upgrading too far. Now construction worker also need architect degree

catchlights, forget about your home studio lah. I think we 2 go and be kana guni better. I think so far no need degree yet, if not later gov said kana guni also need degree in recycling
    aiya, u think architects very glam meh? at least photographers don't have 'Negatives Development Board' and 'Camera Redevelopment Authority' to clam your hands and feet (and brain and ... ) ... ooops, say too much liao

aiya, u think architects very glam meh? at least photographers don't have 'Negatives Development Board' and 'Camera Redevelopment Authority' to clam your hands and feet (and brain and ... ) ... ooops, say too much liao
    who say so, we have one very BIG "board" over looking us. tieing our hands, feet, mouth and one eye. We are only allowed to use one index finger to press the shutter and one eye to focus. The "board" is know as the "BCWSYC" aka Board of Client Who Sign Your Cheque. And sometime if you're 'suay', after you shoot the job according to their instruction, they refer you to the "BWRYS" aka Board Who Reject Your Shoot.

Anyone want to have lunch?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Anyone want to have lunch?
    now then you ask, i just had my lunch

wah piang eh .... only went out office for 3 hours , you all talk also can flow 3 page ah .... seems like i'm not the only one eng in the office .... sianz .....

no leh...architects like king in construction site. Wait till you become subcontractor

Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    no leh...architects like king in construction site. Wait till you become subcontractor
    cough cough cough ... that's like 100 years ago? now the king is the developer, the ultimate client actually i hope to join a developer in singapore and do architecture elsewhere ... doing architecture in singapore is rather bad for health ... cough cough

cough cough cough ... that's like 100 years ago? now the king is the developer, the ultimate client actually i hope to join a developer in singapore and do architecture elsewhere ... doing architecture in singapore is rather bad for health ... cough cough
    no leh...i just recently completed 2 projects. everytime kena re-do by architect. then spend time at site meetings arguing on design

yah, join developer good...then tekan external architects

no leh...i just recently completed 2 projects. everytime kena re-do by architect. then spend time at site meetings arguing on design

yah, join developer good...then tekan external architects
    you kena tekan by architects ah? foreigners? foreign architects are usually very sn***ish one, see us no up.

i really pity subcontractors, B** really cannot make it (u know which a*******y i refering to i believe) but on the other hand the workmanship of subcontractors sometimes cannot make it also ... it's bad karma circulating the entire construction industry lah

you kena tekan by architects ah? foreigners? foreign architects are usually very sn***ish one, see us no up.

i really pity subcontractors, B** really cannot make it (u know which a*******y i refering to i believe) but on the other hand the workmanship of subcontractors sometimes cannot make it also ... it's bad karma circulating the entire construction industry lah
    i do IT in new buildings, and architects basically know nuts about technology (no offence) - that's why always quarrel cos owner wants these hi-tech stuff in their buildings, we do the work (well also cos we also got reputation to protect mah) but always get weird questions from the architect.

so far, the ones i work with are D*A and DP*. you should know who these are. big firms some more and not ang mo!

i do IT in new buildings, and architects basically know nuts about technology (no offence) - that's why always quarrel cos owner wants these hi-tech stuff in their buildings, we do the work (well also cos we also got reputation to protect mah) but always get weird questions from the architect.

so far, the ones i work with are D*A and DP*. you should know who these are. big firms some more and not ang mo!
    orh ... those ah next time must tell me more about it, i want to know what questions they ask you, make you so fed up

You guys are very free loh can chat online like no need to work. I only check the thread when i reach home at night. Only got chance to do this in the day when i am on MC . It's seen that life is better outside the base.........
    To be good - learn. To be better - Practice. To be the best - Keep trying. :cool:

Default Naughty Naughty

Quote Originally Posted by Yanzai
    You guys are very free loh can chat online like no need to work. I only check the thread when i reach home at night. Only got chance to do this in the day when i am on MC . It's seen that life is better outside the base.........

hmmm....you hv been very naughty, huh?!?!

"Big and Bold"??

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon

"Big and Bold"??

hahaha don't get angry if I manage to in the contest I will treat you two (only two of you)
    To be good - learn. To be better - Practice. To be the best - Keep trying. :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Yanzai
    hahaha don't get angry if I manage to in the contest I will treat you two (only two of you)
    hee...heee....then must plan wat we wanna eat!

wat's the theme this time round? prize??

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon

"Big and Bold"??
    MaMa Racoon scolds liao