Page 59 of 131 FirstFirst ... 93449545758596061646984109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #1161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    eh ... the kopitiam at poohbear's place lor, blk 639 punggol drive ... poohbear u want to show 1 or 2 pieces of the pottery as well so can plan ahead? if they too fragile then nevermind

  2. #1162
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    pai seh guys ... was already in bed when sjourn call me . Today dinner on me

  3. #1163

    Default

    Hey Eikin...

    'APPY BIRTHDAE MAN!!!

    Have fun and dun let the others get away with too much ... mabbie just table-top strip-dancing at da kopitiam can lah! Hehehe...

  4. #1164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    pai seh guys ... was already in bed when sjourn call me . Today dinner on me
    Yay! More free dinner!!!
    Thanks Chairman!



    P.S. Next time sleep earlier lah...can save some $$.

  5. #1165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Feinwerkbau ----> <---- eikin
    didn't know you got this kind of interest leh, later got PNPC studio shoot you want can come demonstrate ooops ... that'll be against the PNPC rules



    chairman, no need free dinner, free D2X will do

  6. #1166
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    sorry I did not make it to the kopitiam, I only noticed the sms this morning.
    But I went there to buy breakfast and didn't see anyone there.

    You guys didn't wait for me.

  7. #1167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    no one sms me to ask me go for kopi liao

  8. #1168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    no one sms me to ask me go for kopi liao
    oi! i did hor! sms u last night leh

  9. #1169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    sorry I did not make it to the kopitiam, I only noticed the sms this morning.
    But I went there to buy breakfast and didn't see anyone there.

    You guys didn't wait for me.


    btw, u go survey matilda house bo jio us leh

  10. #1170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    Feinwerkbau ----> <---- eikin
    didn't know you got this kind of interest leh, later got PNPC studio shoot you want can come demonstrate
    Hmm ... it's YOUR BIIG DAY man, how can we steal da limelight from ya?

    Mabbie can ask Cahirman to hold up da table high high while you strut yer stuff!!!

    NJOY YOURSELVES EVERYONE!!! CHEERS!!!

  11. #1171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    pai seh guys ... was already in bed when sjourn call me . Today dinner on me

    Did I hear FREE DINNER?? Aiyah...I not around..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  12. #1172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Did I hear FREE DINNER?? Aiyah...I not around..
    Why u not here today?

  13. #1173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Why u not here today?

    Was in Desaru with family, visiting ostriches..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  14. #1174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Was in Desaru with family, visiting ostriches..
    Oh, I didn't know there're ostriches there

  15. #1175
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin


    btw, u go survey matilda house bo jio us leh
    ask razor for the pictures, should be funy

  16. #1176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    ask razor for the pictures, should be funy
    the pics..? ha ha.. somewhere in my hardisk.... i upload later to my website for u to see tmr..

    www.razin.org

    btw.. posted 2 pics in the portraits section... check it out... very PSed to hide the flaws...
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  17. #1177
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    the pics..? ha ha.. somewhere in my hardisk.... i upload later to my website for u to see tmr..

    www.razin.org

    btw.. posted 2 pics in the portraits section... check it out... very PSed to hide the flaws...
    razin.org ?! haha brudder when u started an org ? anyway can't view your pics leh ... maybe something wrong with my office web browser ...

  18. #1178
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Did I hear FREE DINNER?? Aiyah...I not around..
    dun worry .... had to leave for in law hse. So eikin's dinner had to wait . btw gave him a present also . hahaha

  19. #1179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    dun worry .... had to leave for in law hse. So eikin's dinner had to wait . btw gave him a present also . hahaha
    D2X for eikin.

  20. #1180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    razin.org ?! haha brudder when u started an org ? anyway can't view your pics leh ... maybe something wrong with my office web browser ...

    ohh.. some of the pages are flash-based. to see those, click on full screen if your company firewall blocks these types of webpages.

    i chose www.razin.org cos i am not a dot.com .....yet. anyway some Arabian furniture company already registered razin.com as their domain name, so no choice...
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •