Page 57 of 131 FirstFirst ... 73247525556575859626782107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #1121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    I second that. You're the driving force behine PhotoAid, how can we only have small pix of you here and there?
    you got watch The Matrix? the architect always stay behind the scene muahahaha

  2. #1122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    you got watch The Matrix? the architect always stay behind the scene muahahaha

    Looks ok, ready to go....Eikin, stop being so modest. Without the 'achitect' there would'nt be the photoAid structure right? This time round the 'engineers' take the back seat.....muahahhahaha
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  3. #1123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    and the photographer are suppose to be behind the camera and not in the pictures

  4. #1124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    ok lah ok lah, i sent another copy out liao lah, hush hush, no more complain ok?

  5. #1125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Looks ok, ready to go....Eikin, stop being so modest. Without the 'achitect' there would'nt be the photoAid structure right? This time round the 'engineers' take the back seat.....muahahhahaha
    you out of the picture? no way ... check it out man

  6. #1126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    you out of the picture? no way ... check it out man

    OiOioi....... ..

    Pls don't include that la....out of the context liao....

    okok...i only let you post 1 pic...that is the super camera man pic, you can put there how serious CSer are ready to shoot at photoAid, ok bo? But than again maybe not....

    U shld add Ortega ma...he's ur hubby in this project..
    Last edited by Sjourn; 15th March 2005 at 07:09 PM.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  7. #1127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    OiOioi....... ..

    Pls don't include that la....out of the context liao....

    okok...i only let you post 1 pic...that is the super camera man pic, you can put there how serious CSer are ready to shoot at photoAid, ok bo? But than again maybe not....

    U shld add Ortega ma...he's ur hubby in this project..
    ortega where got become my hubby? look closely, he's your hubby ... eh, he's yqt's hubby hor (p.s. who got that picture of their 'intimate' moment ah?)

  8. #1128
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Will try to lor, btw, would anyone be interested to shoot dogs? I have a friend who has 2 snuazer (wonder is it the correct name?) willing to borrow us for shoot if anybody want?
    I mean we do it in studio, free sitting for you and your family, can use my background also........ wait, wait, ....(ask poohbear) chairman, can or not har?

    outdoor portraits for dogs also fun, btw, when har?

  9. #1129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    I mean we do it in studio, free sitting for you and your family, can use my background also........ wait, wait, ....(ask poohbear) chairman, can or not har?

    outdoor portraits for dogs also fun, btw, when har?

    This Sun cannot, going up Desaru with family...shooting Ostriches (can't believe it also).... If I remebered PNPC only operating on Sundays at the moment right? So, I think maybe can next Sunday 27th?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  10. #1130
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    ortega where got become my hubby? look closely, he's your hubby ... eh, he's yqt's hubby hor (p.s. who got that picture of their 'intimate' moment ah?)
    ooi!!!!

    How come my name is involved?

  11. #1131
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Gathering at Kopitiam Food court at the chairman's place tonight 10:30pm
    also to collect batteries.

  12. #1132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    okie dokie ... anyone for basketball before that?

  13. #1133
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Ok, will come for a short while, to settle batteries and flash.

  14. #1134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    May drop by to hello hello..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  15. #1135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    May drop by to hello hello..
    drop by only ah? how your pc?

  16. #1136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    drop by only ah? how your pc?

    Still dead lor....my graphic card and cables with Wai, for him to test. Planning to send my monitor to him also...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  17. #1137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    can't join you guys. I'll still be in Fullaton at that time. Enjoy yourself.

    Ortage, I'll buy you your coffee next time,OK?

  18. #1138
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Sjourn - I tot your monitor was tested and passed. Don't be so kaisu lah! Working monitor also want to test.

    yqt - you can buy me coffee at fullerton

  19. #1139
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Gathering at Kopitiam Food court at the chairman's place tonight 10:30pm
    also to collect batteries.
    We'll join u'll if HotSpots come back in time. If u'll need to contact him, better to sms him 'cos he can only access CS at nite.

  20. #1140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Sjourn - I tot your monitor was tested and passed. Don't be so kaisu lah! Working monitor also want to test.

    yqt - you can buy me coffee at fullerton

    Still cannot tell where the problem is lei...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •