Page 52 of 131 FirstFirst ... 22742475051525354576277102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #1021
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    eikin your D2X without strap OK or not?
    can I call you towkay? I want D2H can already. No need strap, CF card or lens lah

  2. #1022
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Sjourn is the towkay and so are you.
    So can I call you towkay and you give me one?
    2GB CF card good enough for me. hee hee

  3. #1023
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    you guys want to buy batteries?
    I have MO going on

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...50#post1143050

  4. #1024
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    eikin your D2X without strap OK or not?
    ... you are making me think what you are brewing secretly i'll check it out tonight when i play chess with uncle chow, maybe he knows

  5. #1025
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Sjourn is the towkay and so are you.
    So can I call you towkay and you give me one?
    2GB CF card good enough for me. hee hee

    Mana Towkay, i'm the coolie here hor.....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  6. #1026
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    This is embarassing .... after work i thought of going down to the IT show . So i drove happily down SLE den to TPE exit Singapore Expo ... then do my surprise ... the carpark very quiet ..... ....... .......... .......... ....... GRRREEEAATTTT !! ... IT show is at SUNTEC !!! hahahaaaa

  7. #1027
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    This is embarassing .... after work i thought of going down to the IT show . So i drove happily down SLE den to TPE exit Singapore Expo ... then do my surprise ... the carpark very quiet ..... ....... .......... .......... ....... GRRREEEAATTTT !! ... IT show is at SUNTEC !!! hahahaaaa
    lucky today not saturday, so you ready for the challenge?

  8. #1028
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    lucky today not saturday, so you ready for the challenge?
    nothing to lose die die must try for the $5000 moola !!

  9. #1029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    This is embarassing .... after work i thought of going down to the IT show . So i drove happily down SLE den to TPE exit Singapore Expo ... then do my surprise ... the carpark very quiet ..... ....... .......... .......... ....... GRRREEEAATTTT !! ... IT show is at SUNTEC !!! hahahaaaa

    Well done!!! Mr Bear
    To be good - learn. To be better - Practice. To be the best - Keep trying. :cool:

  10. #1030
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanzai
    Well done!!! Mr Bear
    now you know why he is our chairman

  11. #1031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    now you know why he is our chairman

    Dear Chairman,
    Pls remember that we are from PNPC don't go to the wrong CC for meeting this sun.
    To be good - learn. To be better - Practice. To be the best - Keep trying. :cool:

  12. #1032
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanzai
    Dear Chairman,
    Pls remember that we are from PNPC don't go to the wrong CC for meeting this sun.
    Yan --> <--- bear haiz what to do ..... dunno why kept thinking IT show in expo hahaha maybe last time sitex at expo ...... woke up wrong side of the bed

  13. #1033

    Default

    Anyone want to go tomorrow night after work?

  14. #1034
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    heard from towkay sjourn , nothing leh ...

  15. #1035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Yan --> <--- bear haiz what to do ..... dunno why kept thinking IT show in expo hahaha maybe last time sitex at expo ...... woke up wrong side of the bed

    i think that you may be dreaming of your 70 -200 or D2X for too long that cos you to think that it is in expo. i had a cure for you..... that is to just buy! buy! buy!
    Last edited by Yanzai; 10th March 2005 at 10:21 PM.
    To be good - learn. To be better - Practice. To be the best - Keep trying. :cool:

  16. #1036
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanzai
    i think that you may be dreaming of your 70 -200 or D2X for too long that cos you to think that it is in expo. i had a cure for you..... that is to just buy! buy! buy!
    you not scared bear bear claw you upside down ah? oi, chairman, you can practise with Yan for the challenge

  17. #1037
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    heard from towkay sjourn , nothing leh ...

    Coolie sjourn say," nothing unless u have something you want to buy"..

    btw..no D2H, D2Hs or D2X at all...what a shame....had my check ready today....kekekee...

    Also, I think my graphic card got problem, anybody can lend me a VGA monitor cable and AGP graphic card to test?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  18. #1038
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    got first hand info from Wai, i think the IT show looks really boring leh, nothing much ... saturday go support poohbear lah, at least some reason to go there

  19. #1039
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    got first hand info from Wai, i think the IT show looks really boring leh, nothing much ... saturday go support poohbear lah, at least some reason to go there
    I'm required to buy 2 cans of baron from cheers to get the participation card according to a staff at Sin Ming Daily . But for the past 3 days , i went to a few cheers outlet and they seems to be unaware of such promotion going on .... today i'm going to CCK one see got any luck or not .... guys if there's a cheers outlet near your place, pls check out for me if they have the participation card that supposedly comes with the purchase of 2 cans of baron strong brew beer .It's for the baron strongman challenge at suntec city.

  20. #1040
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    hmm go from punggol to CCK... u really siao on...

    btw what competition?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •