Page 40 of 131 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245506590 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Aid

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    thanks! wah, you very sharp leh, i don't think alot of people actually realised that
    den i think your aperture open to wide liao.. hehe... but if dun open so wide, focus will not be on the 2 important words... stress hor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    den i think your aperture open to wide liao.. hehe... but if dun open so wide, focus will not be on the 2 important words... stress hor...
    yah lor ... that's why if redoing the shot will have to carefully plan the setup ... the aperture was at 3.5 on my cp4500, very wide hor

yah lor ... that's why if redoing the shot will have to carefully plan the setup ... the aperture was at 3.5 on my cp4500, very wide hor
    maybe i go do a shot & try @ aperture f1.7 my widest liao...

btw see dpreview that there is a new focusing system in town... the faceit from nikon... seem to be on coolpix & not on the dslrs... wonder y..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

maybe i go do a shot & try @ aperture f1.7 my widest liao...

btw see dpreview that there is a new focusing system in town... the faceit from nikon... seem to be on coolpix & not on the dslrs... wonder y..
    really??! hmmm ... do i smell a successor to cp4500 ... nah, impossible ... with d70 at such a low price i think nikon can stop the coolpix series liao

ok, just read about the FaceIt system ... i see why it's for coolpix series liao, quite innovative actually

ok, just read about the FaceIt system ... i see why it's for coolpix series liao, quite innovative actually
    think the Sith lords will have a new phrase...

Lets FACEIT, Nikon have a better focusing system...

think the Sith lords will have a new phrase...

Lets FACEIT, Nikon have a better focusing system...
    oh come on, it's obviously aiming at trigger happy users who likes to take 'big head shots' ( 大头照 ) i don't think you'll want to use that for professional potraitures

oops, this thread has moved to kopitiam too much OT liao

super paiseh to the moderators, guess the photoaid group has kind of built up a rapport, so kept coming back to post in this thread ... anyway thanks for moving this thread, feels more appropriate now ... one more suggestion if this is not too much to ask , can the thread be renamed to 'PhotoAid chit chat' or sort? so as to avoid confusion for new visitors. please advise if you think the thread should close and start another purely for chit chats, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by glyuen
    haha...yep! thats da pic
    arhh...tts me posting, forgot to log out of my friend's acc haha

Blog Entries

eikin, can try to position the basket closer to get it less blur.

who's bringing camera for this Sat's dinner? Wait so many photographers but no camera Hotspots and Racoon have to hide from Penny Low.

And how's the write up for PhotoAid coming along? Poohbear and eikin can update us this Sat?

somebody bringing a 50-500mm right? hee hee....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    somebody bringing a 50-500mm right? hee hee....
    I think cannot lah wait the vip's bodyguards think it is a bomb than all of us go "lim kopi" with them .
    BTW nice chicken feet you've got there

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    who's bringing camera for this Sat's dinner? Wait so many photographers but no camera Hotspots and Racoon have to hide from Penny Low.

And how's the write up for PhotoAid coming along? Poohbear and eikin can update us this Sat?
    ok, i'll be bringing my cp4500 as usual, but please lor, you all got big guns lor, mine only for snapshots (at wierd angles )

ok, i'll be bringing my cp4500 as usual, but please lor, you all got big guns lor, mine only for snapshots (at wierd angles )
    yours looks like a pistol, kills like a beretta... 9mm...

Sjourn's 1 is a sniper....

Ortega's a Uzi...

Blog Entries

mine normally loaded with a 12-24 so cannot be considered an uzi maybe a granade.

Blog Entries

Oh! forgot to answer the question, yes my camera is also coming.
    we need 1 tripod to take ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by yqt

pai seh pai seh , having problem doing the write up due to time constraint , work overloaded after the CNY and worst , i was down with flu / cough over the past 2 days , prolly due to countless nights of 'battle' and the bah kwa fest over the CNY . I see what i can do when i'm better after the 'cough syrup' effect ....
    Last edited by poohbear; 19th February 2005 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    having problem doing the write up due to time constraint , work overloaded after the CNY and worst , i was down with flu / cough over the past 2 days , prolly due to countless nights of 'battle' and the bah kwa fest over the CNY .
    no problem, aiyah, you should have just told me, i'll see what i can come up with ... zhangyb when can i get a copy of the photos? you need help or not, quite a big pile right?

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    pai seh pai seh , having problem doing the write up due to time constraint , work overloaded after the CNY and worst , i was down with flu / cough over the past 2 days , prolly due to countless nights of 'battle' and the bah kwa fest over the CNY . I see what i can do when i'm better after the 'cough syrup' effect ....
    so you coming tonight for the rc dinner? don't force yourself if you need rest ah