Page 30 of 131 FirstFirst ... 52025282930313235405580 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #581
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    The breakdown of currency recieved during the PhotoAid donation drive,

    Total amount collected over the 3 weekends -
    SGD$13103
    RMB500 (China)
    HK$90 (Hong Kong)
    CAD$5 (Canada)
    RM$10 (Malaysia)
    USD$45 (US)


    Base on the current (02 Feb 05 ,1255hrs) exchange rate from xe.com
    RMB500 = SGD$98.95
    HK$90 = SGD$19.90
    CAD$5 = SGD$6.65
    RM$10 = SGD$4.30
    USD$45 = SGD$73.73

    Estimated Foreign currency collected = SGD$203.53
    Estimated total collected = SGD$13103+SGD$203.53
    = SGD$13306.53

    *Pls note that this is still an unofficial estimated amount, we will wait for an official reply from the salvation army before announcing the official amount.
    I think we could say that this is the offical amount as the SGD of $13103/- is already confirmed and the foreign currency base on the date of exchange.
    For our own recorts we could inform the verious sponsors that it is SGD$13306.53 inclusive of foreign currency.

  2. #582
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Good Job
    Well done
    Seafood Dinner (must wait till I come back hor Bear)

  3. #583
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Good job every one .

    We started out with a target of $2K per week with a total of $6K. Look how far we've come!!! With the help of some sponsors and generous donors we've double the donations we expect to get.

    For all the volunteers who have help us, even if you came for only an hour or gave us some stuff ie: photo papers, AVERYBIGTHANKYOU!!!
    The success of "PhotoAid For The Tsunami Disaster" belongs to each and everyone of you.

  4. #584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default Hurray!


  5. #585
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    to all supporters, nothing says it better ...
    THANK YOU!

  6. #586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    Good work!

  7. #587
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Hey guys, I see that the OT has been moved to the Photo Galleries forum.
    Maybe we should bring it back here instead of the Photo Gallery.

    Cheers

  8. #588

    Default

    hi friends,

    i just recieve some bad news from my girlfriend whose just touch down SABAH last nite.

    They are going to hit by "Tsunami" cos phillipine has a earthquake.

    And on one knw how bad will it be, and the southern part is hit.

    Pls call any of your friends or family who are in sabah now.

    Pls pray for them. Hope it just a false alarm from the government.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #589
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    hi friends,

    i just recieve some bad news from my girlfriend whose just touch down SABAH last nite.

    They are going to hit by "Tsunami" cos phillipine has a earthquake.

    And on one knw how bad will it be, and the southern part is hit.

    Pls call any of your friends or family who are in sabah now.

    Pls pray for them. Hope it just a false alarm from the government.
    oh gosh!

  10. #590

    Default

    It been air by their local broadcast, there are two earthquake. One at phillipine one and taiwan. But she heard from the news that phillipine one seem like quite bad.

    And their broadcaster ask the public to evacuted for your OWN SAFETY!!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #591
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Notice!

    to all who have volunteered, we are looking at printing out simple commendation certs for you as a small token of appreciation for your effort. for those who came down to help without leaving your contacts/names please email me your full name to go.eikin@gmail.com , thanks!

  12. #592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    ok ... so the OT move here yah? just a reminder first, for those who came to help but did not leave your names and contacts please email me your full name to go.eikin@gmail.com , HotSpots is helping us do the certificates for the volunteers as a token of appreciation for the effort put into PhotoAid, cheers!

    so zhangyb how's the video coming?

  13. #593
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    poohbear: tot u want to play basketball this morning? i woke up at 8+ leh, scarly you go play chess with uncle chow another time maybe? can get the rest down also so everyone can get a dose of exercise once in a while other than doing photoshoots

  14. #594
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    poohbear: tot u want to play basketball this morning? i woke up at 8+ leh, scarly you go play chess with uncle chow another time maybe? can get the rest down also so everyone can get a dose of exercise once in a while other than doing photoshoots
    Pai seh pai seh , drank and ate too much much last night hahaa .. woke up at around 10

  15. #595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    ok ... so the OT move here yah? just a reminder first, for those who came to help but did not leave your names and contacts please email me your full name to go.eikin@gmail.com , HotSpots is helping us do the certificates for the volunteers as a token of appreciation for the effort put into PhotoAid, cheers!

    so zhangyb how's the video coming?
    haha today bz leh, when you all need it? u all need it to try to screen on new year at the CC?

  16. #596
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    poohbear: tot u want to play basketball this morning? i woke up at 8+ leh, scarly you go play chess with uncle chow another time maybe? can get the rest down also so everyone can get a dose of exercise once in a while other than doing photoshoots
    Can count me in if u guys are playing; soccer, basketball, badminton, cycling.

  17. #597

    Default

    haha if you all play sports at 7am i have to wake up at 4.30am....

  18. #598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    I think we could say that this is the offical amount as the SGD of $13103/- is already confirmed and the foreign currency base on the date of exchange.
    For our own recorts we could inform the verious sponsors that it is SGD$13306.53 inclusive of foreign currency.
    Good Job guys... all your blood and sweat is worth it...

  19. #599
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    haha if you all play sports at 7am i have to wake up at 4.30am....
    Hahaha.. stay over one of our place the night before lor. U can come over my place if u wan. got 2 rooms empty, but no bed

  20. #600
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default I took a shot!

    hey hey! I did snap a photo during the event!



    Great looking model too!

    Here it is!














Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •