Page 28 of 131 FirstFirst ... 31823262728293033385378 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Aid

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Ai....so many thank you already....

So I will keep my real short....every individual who were there on hand to help made it real.

3 weekends are short compared to the amount of friends we made who came together with the same determination and passion.

No doubt last night was the best night when we accomplished our mission and above our expectation, however I will miss the comradeship that we shared for this special event, sad to say; all good things must come to an end.

I too learnt alot, and best of all it had been an honour to serve with the rest of you.
    Well said. Well said.

We should all keep in touch. Maybe after CNY we can get together for a cup of coffee, tea of maybe Newater

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Well said. Well said.

We should all keep in touch. Maybe after CNY we can get together for a cup of coffee, tea of maybe Newater

How about mineral water....
    To be good - learn. To be better - Practice. To be the best - Keep trying. :cool:

however I will miss the comradeship that we shared for this special event, sad to say; all good things must come to an end.
    may be u can rent a stall there and start a photo printing + shooting biz, since so many tourist were asking if we can print photo for them

u can hire me to give u technical support too

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    may be u can rent a stall there and start a photo printing + shooting biz, since so many tourist were asking if we can print photo for them

u can hire me to give u technical support too
    haha...that is my retirement plan....

but I don't wish to see this guy there when that happens....

For everyone's information, most of the volunteers have noticed this person that had been lurking at the merlion area for the past 3 weekends after 3 pm. This is what he does: Scans the areas for pretty tourists (normally in a group of three), moves up and asks them to help take a photo for him with his camera, then get one of the pretty tourist to be taken with him. Sounds ok but than he will put his hands around them at the shoulders or waists.......at first thoughts, he seemed like a tourist but after 3 weekends, we don't think so.. I believe he knows we were eyeing him, so he covers it up by asking one of the volunteers to help him take his photo.

Although it is not a criminal offence, but I would like to voice out this issue..as it is quite disturbing.

Guys, some of you have more evident photos of this issue....kindly back me up..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Although it is not a criminal offence, but I would like to voice out this issue..as it is quite disturbing.

I thought he was caught on tape. God knows what he does to the pictures

For everyone's information, most of the volunteers have noticed this person that had been lurking at the merlion area for the past 3 weekends after 3 pm. This is what he does: Scans the areas for pretty tourists (normally in a group of three), moves up and asks them to help take a photo for him with his camera, then get one of the pretty tourist to be taken with him. Sounds ok but than he will put his hands around them at the shoulders or waists.......at first thoughts, he seemed like a tourist but after 3 weekends, we don't think so.. I believe he knows we were eyeing him, so he covers it up by asking one of the volunteers to help him take his photo.

wah, nice bokeh...

anyway, if he happen to lay a finger on our girls, i think he won't live to leave the merlion park...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Scanning for target....but got rejected (guess he noticed that i was shooting him)

my pic are heavily cropped, i guess alex should have better pic with his "400mm"

time to call New Paper

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    time to call New Paper
    since all of us are not doing anything this weekend (as in no more volunteer work)... wanna take our long zooms to take his pics? we go hide around & snipe him...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    since all of us are not doing anything this weekend (as in no more volunteer work)... wanna take our long zooms to take his pics? we go hide around & snipe him...

Would it surprise us if he belongs to CS? I mean come to think of it.....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Blog Entries

hahahahahha, I was considering if I should post his picture or not.
    I even have his shot on day 4.
    Will post tonight or tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

Anyway post your merlion pictures here

It could be a fetish kinda thing. It is possible that he gets satisfaction just by laying his hands on 'pretty tourists'. And if the tourists turns out ot be a little more friendly with him, he will certainly find ways to further take advantage of the situation. We ought to organize a weekend "Operation Dirty Hands" to take more pics of this person from a variety of strategic angles.

Questions:
    1) For the past 3 weekends, does he only appear or Sat or Sun or both days?
    2) About what time will he normally appear?

With sufficient info, I may have the time this Sat to go down to the park to keep a look out for him. Get some more pics.

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    It could be a fetish kinda thing. It is possible that he gets satisfaction just by laying his hands on 'pretty tourists'. And if the tourists turns out ot be a little more friendly with him, he will certainly find ways to further take advantage of the situation. We ought to organize a weekend "Operation Dirty Hands" to take more pics of this person from a variety of strategic angles.

Questions:

With sufficient info, I may have the time this Sat to go down to the park to keep a look out for him. Get some more pics.
    remember to camo your lens... btw with your 50mm, u have to be infront of him... how ar?

I spend only a couple of hours yesterday at the Merlion park and got to briefly chat with some of you. It was fun being amongst such a large congregation of like-minded individuals each with experiences to share. Here're some of the pics that I took viewable from this link:

http://gallery129005.fotopic.net/c416933.html

Last edited by snowspeeder; 31st January 2005 at 07:24 PM.

i like tis pic... very very comical! no offense dude!

remember to camo your lens... btw with your 50mm, u have to be infront of him... how ar?
    Just need to be stealthy with the pics. Can also have my videgrapher stationed far away to capture the moments, while i could be near by with a recorder strapped onto me.

guys, kudos to your efforts to help the tsunami striken areas. i wish i knew about it sooner (and my kids werent sick) then I would have loved to help. again, kudos, perhaps if you do it again, i can help out.
    -cheers, wicak.

the stalker guy is creepy....

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder

Questions:

He was there every sat & sun when we were at Merlion for the past 3 wk, who knows when he started this 'habit', and whether is he there during weekdays as well.
    Time is actually at 4pm.

This one with a 400mm sniper took last Sat

from bottom of his heart