Page 16 of 131 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821264166 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default White tee shirt

    To all who want to come down and help, if you can, try to come in white tee shirt. If you can't it's OK too the most important thing is to come and help.

    We can use more manpower on Sunday. When all of us are at the Merlion we do not have email access so try to get in touch with poohbera at 96992395.
    See you there!

    OT a bit: I hope poohbear's handphone have free incoming call......... if not

  2. #302
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    And if you cannot get in touch, just come on down, you can't miss us. Cya there!
    T-minus 11 hours and 47 minutes and counting

  3. #303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Ortega, eikin is not around this week so can you do the "sun dance" with the tripot?

  4. #304
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    OK Roger that, anyone want to help? it must be done exactly at 12 midnight.

    Here is how it goes:
    1. Fully extend your tripod
    2. At midnight go 3 round clockwise and 3 rounds anti-clockwise around your tripod.
    3. You are done.

    Don't believe? It worked last weekend.

  5. #305
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    To all who want to come down and help, if you can, try to come in white tee shirt. If you can't it's OK too the most important thing is to come and help.

    We can use more manpower on Sunday. When all of us are at the Merlion we do not have email access so try to get in touch with poohbera at 96992395.
    See you there!

    OT a bit: I hope poohbear's handphone have free incoming call......... if not

    Bo incoming free ....

  6. #306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Bo incoming free ....
    think we need a incoming free sponsorship...

    actually thought of wearing my black Clubsnap polo tee... aiya... gotta wear the same white 1 from last week... dun have white t-shirt... white sleeveless 1 have...

    oh ya... tupiguy, u going tomorrow morning? i din save your number in my fone, so u wanna msg me regards 2 picking u up?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #307
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Gim Boon Tai
    Posts
    2,909

    Default

    Have something on in the morning, can only join you guys at abt 1.

    Ortega, I would seriously love to see u do that dance

  8. #308
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Flare here again, if i can, i'll pop up again to help...

  9. #309

    Default

    Great work guys... really encouraging to see such good support from clubsnappers. I should be popping in on sunday to give some support..

    Gambatte!!

  10. #310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    think we need a incoming free sponsorship...

    actually thought of wearing my black Clubsnap polo tee... aiya... gotta wear the same white 1 from last week... dun have white t-shirt... white sleeveless 1 have...

    oh ya... tupiguy, u going tomorrow morning? i din save your number in my fone, so u wanna msg me regards 2 picking u up?
    Yo Bro.......Paiseh....Just got the chance to log in the net. I will be there for the last shift. Was busy the whole day today. Will tell u what happen today. Busy day for me and rush here here and there. Tomoro is the part 2.

    Btw, thanks for your offer

    C ya tomoro.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  11. #311

    Default

    Promo line: We now have a 1D mark II, a 20D n 300D onsite!! Go go go and support! And get to try out the cameras as well!

  12. #312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Due to a bit too OT...

    Photos posted at

    http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showgall...5/ppuser/12565
    Last edited by Sjourn; 25th January 2005 at 10:56 AM.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  13. #313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Suei~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by evq; 23rd January 2005 at 12:45 AM.

  14. #314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Suei~~~~~~~~~~~
    of all the days.. i had to leave early today... missed the fun!

  15. #315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default


    Thanks to yqt's discovery
    No PS, other than down sizing. The rays are real, look like Heaven.
    Last edited by evq; 24th January 2005 at 08:22 PM.

  16. #316

    Default

    There was an announcement on the news (Sat) that the Red Cross will STOP collection of donations (I didn't catch the date) but it seems like very soon.

    Any clarification, and how will this affect the last week of shooting?
    Last edited by Feinwerkbau; 23rd January 2005 at 02:24 AM.

  17. #317

    Default

    Sorry, just found this. Don't know how to rdelete the above message...

    Excerpt from Lt Gen Winston Choo Retd., Chairman Sg Red Cross Society:

    We are also of the view that as of now, we have raised sufficient funds for the various projects we plan to undertake. As such, we plan to cease our fund raising efforts in a week's time. The various avenues for monetary contribution through electronic fundraising methods such as donation on-line, donations at gas stations and AXS Stations, ATM Bank transfers, hotline numbers and SMS, will therefore cease operations from Tuesday, 25 January 2005. We will also stop collecting cash or cheque donations from this period. The Red Cross House will be open for donors to make their cash or cheque donations from Mondays to Fridays, 9.30am to 5.30pm.

    We would like to thank all the organisations who have already planned their fundraising activities or events to help raise funds for the Singapore Red Cross. With the support of these organisations, and many Singaporeans across the country, we have collected adequate funds for what we hope to achieve in the reconstruction phase.

    In closing, I would like to thank all of you for your continuous support and contribution to the Singapore Red Cross and our work for Humanity.

    Sincerely yours

    Lt Gen Winston Choo, Retd.
    Chairman
    Singapore Red Cross
    Last edited by Feinwerkbau; 23rd January 2005 at 02:25 AM.

  18. #318
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feinwerkbau
    Sorry, just found this. Don't know how to rdelete the above message...

    Excerpt from Lt Gen Winston Choo Retd., Chairman Sg Red Cross Society:

    We are also of the view that as of now, we have raised sufficient funds for the various projects we plan to undertake. As such, we plan to cease our fund raising efforts in a week's time. The various avenues for monetary contribution through electronic fundraising methods such as donation on-line, donations at gas stations and AXS Stations, ATM Bank transfers, hotline numbers and SMS, will therefore cease operations from Tuesday, 25 January 2005. We will also stop collecting cash or cheque donations from this period. The Red Cross House will be open for donors to make their cash or cheque donations from Mondays to Fridays, 9.30am to 5.30pm.

    We would like to thank all the organisations who have already planned their fundraising activities or events to help raise funds for the Singapore Red Cross. With the support of these organisations, and many Singaporeans across the country, we have collected adequate funds for what we hope to achieve in the reconstruction phase.

    In closing, I would like to thank all of you for your continuous support and contribution to the Singapore Red Cross and our work for Humanity.

    Sincerely yours

    Lt Gen Winston Choo, Retd.
    Chairman
    Singapore Red Cross

    Hmm tot we are doing it for the salvation army , dun think the above report will affect our meaningful fund raising event ....
    Last edited by poohbear; 24th January 2005 at 12:04 AM.

  19. #319
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Can't sleep so might as well post some words of thanks ... 1st of all , i would like to extend my thanks on behalf of the PhotoAid Team to all volunteer who came down today .Despite the minor hiccup we exprience at the last half and hour , we managed to secure at least 250+ shots for today. With yesterday estimated shots, we will have app. 567+ shots , excluding the extra donations. The final verdict will be announce as soon as yqt tally the amount with salvation army .

    Special thks to tweety , who came by this afternoon and drop off some personal Canon A4 photo paper . Thank you very much for your wonderful and "just in time" support as we are running low of photo paper.

    and also special thanks to Edwin Poh (if you know who u are) , who got his friends to drop by and support us by taking some pictures. The funny thing is that when they ask for edwin, we were puzzled as we don't have a Edwin as our volunteer. Nevertheless , they took the pics and donated for a good cause.

    last but not least , my thks to the PhotoAid Team for the support rendered this weekend . May we hit the 10k mark so i can 'treat' you guys to a seafood dinner hahah (Michelle dun tell them about my seafood dinner menu )

  20. #320

    Default

    I had a great time! Really salute the organisers, very efficient, and well-organised. Will pop-by again next week if I can. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with. Cheers!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •