Page 14 of 131 FirstFirst ... 49121314151619243964 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    take care of my babies too...final post before i leave home, see you all the weekend after next. I will pray on saturday and sunday morning that all my babies will work properly

    Have a nice trip pal. eikin u too

    Shoot more hor......
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  2. #262
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    take care of my babies too...final post before i leave home, see you all the weekend after next. I will pray on saturday and sunday morning that all my babies will work properly
    Bon Voyage!

    also to Eikin... we will be taking care of your babies & also will keep a lookout for babes...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #263
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    I will be there again.
    can you mail the time that you will be there, looking forward to meeting you again.

    BTW is john Cosgrove holding your blackboard in this month issue of PhotoI

  4. #264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    can you mail the time that you will be there, looking forward to meeting you again.

    BTW is john Cosgrove holding your blackboard in this month issue of PhotoI
    Ortega : need urgent info. pls check ur pm

  5. #265
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    SOrry guys been busy with work today .

    For those who has email go.eikin@gmail.com , I will call you guys up to confirm this weekend timings. Alternatively , u can email to the above addy to confirm your timing. This is to facilitate order of food for the lunch and dinner on both days (Thks to sulhan again for th wonderful food.) . The cost will be $3.50 each meal inclusive of drinks. Pls be reminded that if you are bringing friends or family members down to merlion to help out , do come and look for me 1st. I'll brief you guys on the procedures and do a quick intro to some of our guys . For any enquiries , do give me a call @ 96992395 , Vincent.

  6. #266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    BTW is john Cosgrove holding your blackboard in this month issue of PhotoI

    Ya, he is holding my blackboard, it a long story man.........
    At that point of time, i dun even knw who he is after he gave me his name card i feel so paiseh.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  7. #267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    poohbear:
    as I'll be at the printing station, if anyone approch me, I'll refer them to you.
    I hope the rest of the people there can do the same so that poohbear can have better control of manpower.

  8. #268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    can you mail the time that you will be there, looking forward to meeting you again.

    As usual lor.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  9. #269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    poohbear:
    as I'll be at the printing station, if anyone approch me, I'll refer them to you.
    I hope the rest of the people there can do the same so that poohbear can have better control of manpower.
    Ok then i will go look for him when i there
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  10. #270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    good luck for this and next weekends look forward to working with everyone on next weekend.

  11. #271
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    good luck for this and next weekends look forward to working with everyone on next weekend.
    Brudder have a safe and nice trip man !!

  12. #272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Take Care, eikin!
    Have a nice trip & take more pictures.

  13. #273

    Default

    geez re-hello to everyone here, juz back frm my sentosa shoot, geez im now really dark....

    will be going down this weekend juz like last week end, sat will be morning n evening n sun will be whole day

    EDIT: To eikin n Wai: Have a pleasant trip! we really will miss both of u haha, rem to take more pictures n show us!

  14. #274
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb
    geez re-hello to everyone here, juz back frm my sentosa shoot, geez im now really dark....

    will be going down this weekend juz like last week end, sat will be morning n evening n sun will be whole day

    EDIT: To eikin n Wai: Have a pleasant trip! we really will miss both of u haha, rem to take more pictures n show us!
    please refer to post #265 to register and order your food and drink.

  15. #275

    Talking Straits Time's blurp on Photo Aid

    Check out Straits Times Life! pages 4 and 10! There's a blurp on our Photo Aid event.

    Clubsnap's server may be overloaded today The URL of the website was publicised.


  16. #276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    Check out Straits Times Life! pages 4 and 10! There's a blurp on our Photo Aid event.

    Clubsnap's server may be overloaded today The URL of the website was publicised.

    That's Great!

  17. #277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Take Care, eikin!
    Have a nice trip & take more pictures.
    Wai, didn't know that u also going for a trip.
    U take care too. & Take more photos!

  18. #278
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    Check out Straits Times Life! pages 4 and 10! There's a blurp on our Photo Aid event.

    Clubsnap's server may be overloaded today The URL of the website was publicised.


    3 cheers for SPH

  19. #279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    Check out Straits Times Life! pages 4 and 10! There's a blurp on our Photo Aid event.

    Clubsnap's server may be overloaded today The URL of the website was publicised.

    wow tts great! hopefully we can do even better for the coming weekend!

  20. #280
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Hi All,

    I'd have liked to help more had I known this earlier. However I contacted a colleague in ST and she has inserted an entry about the event in ST's Life! section (LifeEvents, Pg 10), under the Outdoors heading today.

    This is a good cause and I hope the publicity helps is some way to contribute to the success of the project.

    Cheers

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •