Page 126 of 131 FirstFirst ... 76101116121124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2602

Thread: Photo Aid

  1. #2501
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR
    haha~ im in my dorm... power goes out in the middle of the night. gets so darn hot... squirm in my bed, suddenly fall off awkwardly... twist. ouch... stuck in that position for a few mins.... slide off the bed... can't get up... wake up lying on the floor....

    i'm laughing off my chair liao ... your description so comic

  2. #2502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    Funny winking at everyone, she wants to be model ... kekekeke
    Nope!! Some of us juz had a wrongmantic nite. That all! Heehee...

    Nt veri interested in being a model, coz I am contented with some of the pics I took wif EVQ liao.

  3. #2503
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Nope!! Some of us juz had a wrongmantic nite. That all! Heehee...

    Nt veri interested in being a model, coz I am contented with some of the pics I took wif EVQ liao.
    oooooo ... post and show leh, see how wrongmantic they are ... kekekeke

  4. #2504
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore/Thailand
    Posts
    4,642

    Default



    i'm laughing off my chair liao ... your description so comic
    damn... it actually happened! haha... neck still in pain, can only look at computer screen... back achy cos its weird when u can't turn ur head. putting on a shirt is painful too... so i shall continue to be shirtless today and stay in my room the whole day while surfing CS :S
    Budget wedding photographer :)

  5. #2505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR
    haha~ im in my dorm... power goes out in the middle of the night. gets so darn hot... squirm in my bed, suddenly fall off awkwardly... twist. ouch... stuck in that position for a few mins.... slide off the bed... can't get up... wake up lying on the floor....
    poor boy you should call upon the Name.

  6. #2506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    oooooo ... post and show leh, see how wrongmantic they are ... kekekeke
    No pics lah! Juz ask Racoon, Yamlo & Sjourn. They knew what a wrongmantic night we all have!

  7. #2507
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    No pics lah! Juz ask Racoon, Yamlo & Sjourn. They knew what a wrongmantic night we all have!
    Funny + Racoon + Yamlo + Sjourn ... sounds like a swimming session

  8. #2508
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore/Thailand
    Posts
    4,642

    Default

    poor boy you should call upon the Name.
    hmmm... tried, but i was still stuck on the floor... sprawled out :S
    Budget wedding photographer :)

  9. #2509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    Funny + Racoon + Yamlo + Sjourn ... sounds like a swimming session
    Hahahaha.........

  10. #2510
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hahahaha.........
    so who was the champion swimmer

    btw which 'pool' did you all swim at? next time i must change 'pool' liao, always kena drowned in Racoon's pool

  11. #2511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    so who was the champion swimmer

    btw which 'pool' did you all swim at? next time i must change 'pool' liao, always kena drowned in Racoon's pool
    All drown in Racoon's pool loh! Me drown the most jia lak!

  12. #2512

    Default

    Maybe Racoon's pool got the right feng shui! Hahahaha....

  13. #2513
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR
    i twisted my neck last night :S ughhhh
    Izit surfing hot bebe in swimsuit site, and webmaster forgot to rotate the photos?

    (just kidding)

  14. #2514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Izit surfing hot bebe in swimsuit site, and webmaster forgot to rotate the photos?

    (no kidding)

  15. #2515
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    so who was the champion swimmer

    btw which 'pool' did you all swim at? next time i must change 'pool' liao, always kena drowned in Racoon's pool
    That's why I proposed that we get EVQ & Funny a table so that we can visit different pools mah. Wan or not?? Belated house warming gift??

  16. #2516
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    All drown in Racoon's pool loh! Me drown the most jia lak!
    paiseh paiseh pure luck only lah

  17. #2517
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    That's why I proposed that we get EVQ & Funny a table so that we can visit different pools mah. Wan or not?? Belated house warming gift??
    can ... make it two lah, kekekekeke

  18. #2518
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    can ... make it two lah, kekekekeke
    for both rooms, eh??

  19. #2519
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    paiseh paiseh pure luck only lah
    if this goes on your hubby can buy teetooaxe liao

  20. #2520
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    if this goes on your hubby can buy teetooaxe liao
    ya rite! probably after 10-20 years!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •