Page 12 of 131 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417223762 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Aid

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo
    Pick the easiest job and better do it right

This is not a easy job........
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

No lah, I'm not camera guru, DI guru, organising guru. Pick the easiest job and better do it right
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi_Guy
    Things like, maybe need to do xtra Laptop "cover" etc....
    i know liao... Amigo Amigo... u can be our Amigo model... yeah yeah... 5 bucks more for a pic with u... no need to ask for change liao...

oh ya Tupi... u also can help make a chalkboard to say Model For Shoot @ 5 bucks per pic...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    oh ya Tupi... u also can help make a chalkboard to say Model For Shoot @ 5 bucks per pic...
    Dun worry, can use mine for that

[QUOTE=Del_CtrlnoAlt]i know liao... Amigo Amigo... u can be our Amigo model... yeah yeah... 5 bucks more for a pic with u... no need to ask for change liao...

Should say: Korean Idol for 10 bucks. Can hold his arms

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    Dun worry, can use mine for that
    Onz... another attraction for the coastal area of Merlion Park... lai ah lai ah...

btw since tupi guy making a laptop cover, maybe u wanna try making 1 with holes on top for lights to enter, den secured at the bottom so that it will not fly away, something like a box, den a hole at the back for connections... think i too much hor... /me pass a holesaw to tupi guy...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

[QUOTE=Amigo]
    i know liao... Amigo Amigo... u can be our Amigo model... yeah yeah... 5 bucks more for a pic with u... no need to ask for change liao...

i dun mind lah... must remember to bring a notepad to ask them for their number and email addy... oops *must censor this b4 my list of CFOs see this...*

btw since tupi guy making a laptop cover, maybe u wanna try making 1 with holes on top for lights to enter, den secured at the bottom so that it will not fly away, something like a box, den a hole at the back for connections... think i too much hor... /me pass a holesaw to tupi guy

Can use your machine to do?

That Lobster leh? 20 bucks? Hand can put on the claw?

[QUOTE=Amigo]

Very good suggestion
    But I think to shoot with Amigo must donate more than 5 bucks lah and to hold her little finger must be at least 20 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Very good suggestion
    But I think to shoot with Amigo must donate more than 5 bucks lah and to hold her little finger must be at least 20 bucks.
    ya man... must auction... heheh

i think i did for free... spoil the market, now my market value drop... jia lat.. but den again... i no value to start with... where did the value come from?

Am volunteering myself. New to this though

Who needs my help?? Still no one contacted me leh...

Quote Originally Posted by niterider

see the 1st page...

kaypo abit...

when are u free, what's your specialty? just drop by on the actual day or if u wanna help in anyway special, can state, we will accept anything and we are grateful for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by niterider

hello! i got your email, don't worry, we'll email all the volunteers for a meeting later this week ... maybe can keep your thursday evening free, haven't confirm the date and time but i think that is a highly possible time. btw you didn't email me your real name, but it's ok if you want us to address you by your nick, that's what we do very often on site anyway

Very good suggestion

hm......then i think we need more ppl to control the "fans" liao

hm......then i think we need more ppl to control the "fans" liao
    hmm
    HotSpots is good to be a bouncer

Quote Originally Posted by squalle
    hmm
    HotSpots is good to be a bouncer
    Ortega too

Very good suggestion

hm.....but we still need to come out a interesting theme to draw more donators.....

How abt little Mermaid on the shore?

hm.....but we still need to come out a interesting theme to draw more donators.....

How abt little Mermaid on the shore?
    hiak hiak.... eh tupi guy... u should start collecting seashells liao... make a costume for her...

hiak hiak.... eh tupi guy... u should start collecting seashells liao... make a costume for her...

Maybe tonite u can ask her if u are going for the meeting. And she ok then we start collecting la

Maybe tonite u can ask her if u are going for the meeting. And she ok then we start collecting la
    looks like you can consider the fashion design line instead of sticking to the graphics line

ok, as usual, i always pop by to remind everyone that essential info are all on post #1

the core group going to have a meeting at blk 639 coffeeshop at 8.30pm, open to volunteers as well, but it's really far away from most places ... don't worry, we'll send out an email later tonight or tomorrow for a meeting before this weekend to brief all the volunteers, cheers!