Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend a good sling bag and, where to buy DOMKE ?

Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    bought mine from MS Color. think I saw one or two left when I visited the shop. They quoted around $40 for the bag which I think is still pretty worth it. It looks like the Domke F2 but probably smaller in size (I didn't measure). The inserts divide the internal into 4 compartments. There're 2 pouches on the front and 2 at the side for more items.
    Yes I've got one from the recent D70 bundle, but from AP instead.

Only realised that it looks identical to the F2 when I was at CP yesterday.
    However, the material, workmanship, etc cannot compare (as expected, of course). Size wise should be the same according to my gut feel.

For me it's too BIG. don't know what ELSE to put with my minimumal equipment. Prawn crackers?

Recently noticed this Velocity series (forgot the brand), single shoulder backpack, which allow user to swing to the front to accessing equipment.
    Any feedback from current owners?

of course cannot compare the material and workmanship but it's a reasonable compromise for the price (and for those that got it free, even better!). think it's very value for money.

I actually use the inserts from my Orion Trekker and now I have six compartments I use some of the pouches for story book, umbrella, notepads, etc

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf
    Yes I've got one from the recent D70 bundle, but from AP instead.

Only realised that it looks identical to the F2 when I was at CP yesterday.
    However, the material, workmanship, etc cannot compare (as expected, of course). Size wise should be the same according to my gut feel.

For me it's too BIG. don't know what ELSE to put with my minimumal equipment. Prawn crackers?

Recently noticed this Velocity series (forgot the brand), single shoulder backpack, which allow user to swing to the front to accessing equipment.
    Any feedback from current owners?
    the brand is Tambrac(spelling may not be correct).

Default Tenba Bags?

Anyone using Tenba Bags here? Sykestang had show me a very interesting demo on with Dennis's Tenba, and I'll say, they quality is quite good, and just love the versatility of a briefcase cum camera bag... can bring to office without looking too obvious...

bought mine from MS Color. think I saw one or two left when I visited the shop. They quoted around $40 for the bag which I think is still pretty worth it. It looks like the Domke F2 but probably smaller in size (I didn't measure). The inserts divide the internal into 4 compartments. There're 2 pouches on the front and 2 at the side for more items.[/
    called MS color..all sold out liao... Any idea where else can get one ??
    Last edited by MichaelLee; 11th January 2005 at 01:47 PM.

and I had jsut called TCW. The only colour available for CF100 is only green. I dun like it.

Next shippment (i prefer the biege color) will only be in after CNY.....at $68.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12