Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: let's go hunting in SP next week

  1. #1

    Default let's go hunting in SP next week

    WAH HAHAHA,
    like it says above, let's go hunting in SP next week !
    whois is on ?
    what's the manifest this time ?

  2. #2
    Member Jer76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    go SP snap gals ar? hahaah

  3. #3

    Default

    SP got wat to hunt?
    btw monday u shooting for the dance club?
    can i join in?

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by revenant

  6. #6

    Default

    Dance & cheer ?
    ray ?
    sure can but @ own expense,
    let's just say ya happen to pass by @ have a camera ?
    I'll be collecting my photos for the tues's shoot out,
    hope it turns out good....
    pray tonite... hahahaha


    hunting, anything ?
    girl... boy... cats... what do ya think?

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    No cam

  8. #8

    Default

    load from the club ?
    haha...
    I might have a second cam then?
    haha... might... might...

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by tucker
    load from the club ?
    haha...
    I might have a second cam then?
    haha... might... might...
    Can loan one huh? what type of cam?

  10. #10

    Default

    a couple of MF cam,
    eh, ya online now ?
    ICQ ?
    beep me then.

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by tucker
    a couple of MF cam,
    eh, ya online now ?
    ICQ ?
    beep me then.
    What's MF cam?

  12. #12

    Default so whois with me then ?

    gonna get killed soon for short & many posting ?
    it's "manual focus"

    it's a minolta X-300 actually I only have a 50/1.7 lens for it then.

  13. #13

    Default Re: so whois with me then ?

    Originally posted by tucker
    gonna get killed soon for short & many posting ?
    it's "manual focus"

    it's a minolta X-300 actually I only have a 50/1.7 lens for it then.
    its enough for the job on monday rite

  14. #14

    Default

    if I use that thing.
    I'm asking for trouble....

    so what's next ?
    let's go hunting this wed !
    WAH HAHAHAHA

    animals & girls!
    ROar!
    here we come !

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sengkang, Singapore
    Posts
    684

    Default

    sound interesting.....but can someone who is not student or alumni of SP go join u guyz or taken picture ??

    -Andre

  16. #16

    Default

    Originally posted by andre
    sound interesting.....but can someone who is not student or alumni of SP go join u guyz or taken picture ??

    -Andre
    i tink so
    they dun check anyway

  17. #17

    Default

    long as ya don't look too old or out of place?
    hey, there are "old" student anyway.

    btw this wed was a let down.
    where have all the B & G gone to...

    next week, we'll try our luck again.
    ha!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •