Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Hi guys!

  1. #1
    PFG
    Guests

    Talking Hi guys!

    Yup, don't know whether you're familiar with my nick...
    Just migrated from HWZ and hopefully this place will be a better one to talk about photography stuffs...
    Look forward to photography chats and sharing of photography skills!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Hi guys!

    Originally posted by PFG
    Yup, don't know whether you're familiar with my nick...
    Just migrated from HWZ and hopefully this place will be a better one to talk about photography stuffs...
    Look forward to photography chats and sharing of photography skills!
    hi PFG....is the LAN Cable crimp with u??
    the long cable u make for me last time, one of the end loosen already...

  3. #3
    PFG
    Guests

    Default Re: Re: Hi guys!

    Originally posted by kamwai


    hi PFG....is the LAN Cable crimp with u??
    the long cable u make for me last time, one of the end loosen already...
    Wow, your reply was fast...

    Anyway, I've got the crimping tool from my friend...
    Why is it that the end became lose?
    I've already crimped it very tightly...
    You accidentally pulled the cable?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Hi guys!

    Originally posted by PFG
    Yup, don't know whether you're familiar with my nick...
    Just migrated from HWZ and hopefully this place will be a better one to talk about photography stuffs...
    Look forward to photography chats and sharing of photography skills!
    Hilo welcome to ClubSNAP.. I hopw and wish you the best here. The people in here will and try in their best to answer your questions or whatever .

    Pls feel free ard here!

    Regards!

  5. #5
    PFG
    Guests

    Default Re: Re: Hi guys!

    Originally posted by Bluestrike


    Hilo welcome to ClubSNAP.. I hopw and wish you the best here. The people in here will and try in their best to answer your questions or whatever .

    Pls feel free ard here!

    Regards!
    So who's the founder ClubSNAP actually?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Re: Re: Hi guys!

    Originally posted by PFG


    Wow, your reply was fast...

    Anyway, I've got the crimping tool from my friend...
    Why is it that the end became lose?
    I've already crimped it very tightly...
    You accidentally pulled the cable?
    no idea...i never pull it out of cos...just that suddenly no connection...
    then the connection come back when i shake the cable...

    btw, not the NIC fault, i tried a few NIC already..

    can i borrow the crimp from you? cos i already lay out the long cable, very difficult to take it out

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Re: Re: Hi guys!

    Originally posted by PFG


    So who's the founder ClubSNAP actually?
    all those Core Team Member?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Re: Re: Hi guys!

    Originally posted by PFG


    Wow, your reply was fast...

    ya...i post fast and hopefully can remove the "Newbie with Disposable Cam" status soon...haha

    but i dun post crap here...just the i long time never go photoshoot so no pic to psot

  9. #9
    PFG
    Guests

    Default

    I stopped taking photos even longer than you did...
    That was like about 2 months ago?

    Anyway, when do you want to meet and where?
    Hopefully not too soon, I need some time in advance...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by PFG
    I stopped taking photos even longer than you did...
    That was like about 2 months ago?

    Anyway, when do you want to meet and where?
    Hopefully not too soon, I need some time in advance...
    hmm...i go sch everyday...taking MRT...do u go simlim /town this few days?

    do u have any plug to spare? can i buy 2-3 from you?

  11. #11

    Default

    Hi PFG, enjoy the forums...

  12. #12
    PFG
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by kamwai


    hmm...i go sch everyday...taking MRT...do u go simlim /town this few days?

    do u have any plug to spare? can i buy 2-3 from you?
    I'm going to Grandlink Square to collect my iRiver SlimX within this week...
    But not too sure when exactly I'll go down though...

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by PFG


    I'm going to Grandlink Square to collect my iRiver SlimX within this week...
    But not too sure when exactly I'll go down though...
    where else u go everyday?

    never go to town and stay at home whole day??/

    in that case, i can meet u at MRT station

  14. #14
    PFG
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by kamwai


    where else u go everyday?

    never go to town and stay at home whole day??/

    in that case, i can meet u at MRT station

    You're pretty much right...
    I stay at home almost everyday...
    Slacking like nobody's business...

    Which MRT station are you refering to?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by PFG



    You're pretty much right...
    I stay at home almost everyday...
    Slacking like nobody's business...

    Which MRT station are you refering to?
    which one near your house?

    do u have spare plug to sell me?

  16. #16
    PFG
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by kamwai


    which one near your house?

    do u have spare plug to sell me?
    The nearest MRT for me is Admiralty...
    And yes, I do believe I have some spare UTP connectors...

    I need to go to bed now, really tired, we'll confirm the details via ICQ yah?
    I think you have my ICQ number right?
    Cause I have your's...
    If not, mine is 53723376...

    Goodnight for now...
    ZzzzzzzzzZZZZZz...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •