Thread: Medium format negative scanning

Default Medium format negative scanning

Can someone recommend where the best place is to scan 645 and 6x7 negs? I just need the scans on a CDROM, no need for prints. Please quote prices if possible.

Thanks.

I think Kex at the consumer service forum provides such services. Or you can go to some shops opposite Funan (The Adephic or something like that) I believe there are rental of equipment (used on the spot) for you to scan and burn to CD. Hope this helps

Deregistered

CAn you give us the shop name? I also have neg to scan.

Quote Originally Posted by theITguy
    I think Kex at the consumer service forum provides such services. Or you can go to some shops opposite Funan (The Adephic or something like that) I believe there are rental of equipment (used on the spot) for you to scan and burn to CD. Hope this helps
    based on the thread Kex does not do medium format scans

at my studio I have a 4000dpi Mediumformat scanner,
    rental rate is at $30 an hour, you may bring your own laptop to connect to the scanner if you want to.

cheers

i do provide medium format scanning,but at a cost..
    for a 30+mb scan per frame(6x7neg) it will cost u only $5, a 170+mb scan per frame cost only $10 compared to $20 normally charge by design house at bras bash.
    normal lab charge ard $2.50(according to sources) for a scan of different calibre.
    sample scans done by my imacon scanner are available at my workplace if u are interested.
    pm me if u are interested.