Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 1st week experience with FZ3

1 word...Unbelievable.
    Is it possible to shoot the Parliament House and get this kind of effect without tripod?

You must be some KungFu expert with stable MA BU. and Arms of steel.

hi all, sorry for the late reply, hehe, i'm out of singapore now~ anyway, as i mentioned, for most of the night shots, i rested the camera on something solid or hold it sticking to something else, that's why still managed to capture some sharp images, the clock one is a good sample of image taken without any support at all...

anyway, is there any place which you guys would recommend if i want to buy circular polarizer? i'm low budget type, want cheap and good.

Quote Originally Posted by chianchiek
    hi all, sorry for the late reply, hehe, i'm out of singapore now~ anyway, as i mentioned, for most of the night shots, i rested the camera on something solid or hold it sticking to something else, that's why still managed to capture some sharp images, the clock one is a good sample of image taken without any support at all...

anyway, is there any place which you guys would recommend if i want to buy circular polarizer? i'm low budget type, want cheap and good.
    Hi chianchiek, got mine from Cathay Photo at Marina Square. 72mm i think i was charged $45

Try to search through the earlier posts, there have been many posts regarding getting filters.
    RH

Pretty good shots! How much is brand new FZ3 going for again?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12