Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Good news just came in from CNA!!!

  1. #21

    Default Re: Good news just came in from CNA!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    I celebrate by shooting more for clients today!!
    can have discount for Hougang residents or not hahaha???

  2. #22

    Default Re: Good news just came in from CNA!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post


    bro. everyone has their different opinions. but that doesn't mean we're not human.

    whoever wins the by-election, it's not important as every Singaporean seeing the bigger picture rather than being focus on minor issues.
    hahaha.... yeah agree that everyone has their own opinions

    i agree partly with you there is a bigger picture ..... but for me... sometimes seeming minor issues does have a long term effect on the "health" of the country
    taken as an integrated whole.....seen in the short run maybe minor but in the long run it is probably the seed of something bigger.... can't comment much as firstly,
    no politics here... and secondly me not fortune telller so cannot predict future hahaha(i can't even predict what is gonna happen to myself, not to say the country lol)

    and thanks for expressing your opinion peacefully haha... cos sometimes clubsnap becomes literally clubsnap...where people snap at each other LOL

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cws77

    hahaha.... yeah agree that everyone has their own opinions

    i agree partly with you there is a bigger picture ..... but for me... sometimes seeming minor issues does have a long term effect on the "health" of the country
    taken as an integrated whole.....seen in the short run maybe minor but in the long run it is probably the seed of something bigger.... can't comment much as firstly,
    no politics here... and secondly me not fortune telller so cannot predict future hahaha(i can't even predict what is gonna happen to myself, not to say the country lol)

    and thanks for expressing your opinion peacefully haha... cos sometimes clubsnap becomes literally clubsnap...where people snap at each other LOL
    Of course! Right now there are few minor issues. So it's not important to adress them quickly. The key thing is not to allow too many minor matters collect into a mountain. That will be a lot of trouble.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Good news just came in from CNA!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    I'm celebrating now
    clubsnap party

  5. #25

    Default Re: Good news just came in from CNA!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Of course! Right now there are few minor issues. So it's not important to adress them quickly. The key thing is not to allow too many minor matters collect into a mountain. That will be a lot of trouble.
    U wong lah... look the way government is ramping up the construction of public housing and hospitals - while some things can buy off the shelve, buildings need . to 4 years to construct.

    So they ARE addressing QUICKLY b4 2016

    One minister (abeit a good one unfortunately) scarificed wakes them all up :-)

  6. #26

    Default Re: Good news just came in from CNA!!!

    Yawn... did anyone even expect MIW to win?

  7. #27

    Default Re: Good news just came in from CNA!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DM101 View Post
    U wong lah... look the way government is ramping up the construction of public housing and hospitals - while some things can buy off the shelve, buildings need . to 4 years to construct.
    Since when are Hospitals and Public Housing minor issues like the ones i'm talking about?

  8. #28
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Good news just came in from CNA!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DM101 View Post
    U wong lah... look the way government is ramping up the construction of public housing and hospitals - while some things can buy off the shelve, buildings need . to 4 years to construct.

    So they ARE addressing QUICKLY b4 2016

    One minister (abeit a good one unfortunately) scarificed wakes them all up :-)
    2 la... not 1

  9. #29
    Senior Member albertri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,304

    Default Re: Good news just came in from CNA!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DM101 View Post
    U wong lah... look the way government is ramping up the construction of public housing and hospitals - while some things can buy off the shelve, buildings need . to 4 years to construct.

    So they ARE addressing QUICKLY b4 2016

    One minister (abeit a good one unfortunately) scarificed wakes them all up :-)
    atleast they wake up not like what other country leaders who ignore the ppl until thier country falls bankrupt and goes into civil war :-).... look around, in APAC alone see how many country suffers from gov't uber corruptions? we still luckier our problem not as big as thiers.
    <<<<<Hobo in Singapore >>>> View My 500px

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •