Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good news just came in from CNA!!!

Default Re: Good news just came in from CNA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    I celebrate by shooting more for clients today!!
    can have discount for Hougang residents or not hahaha???

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post

bro. everyone has their different opinions. but that doesn't mean we're not human.

whoever wins the by-election, it's not important as every Singaporean seeing the bigger picture rather than being focus on minor issues.
    hahaha.... yeah agree that everyone has their own opinions

i agree partly with you there is a bigger picture ..... but for me... sometimes seeming minor issues does have a long term effect on the "health" of the country
    taken as an integrated whole.....seen in the short run maybe minor but in the long run it is probably the seed of something bigger.... can't comment much as firstly,
    no politics here... and secondly me not fortune telller so cannot predict future hahaha(i can't even predict what is gonna happen to myself, not to say the country lol)

and thanks for expressing your opinion peacefully haha... cos sometimes clubsnap becomes literally clubsnap...where people snap at each other LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cws77

hahaha.... yeah agree that everyone has their own opinions

i agree partly with you there is a bigger picture ..... but for me... sometimes seeming minor issues does have a long term effect on the "health" of the country
    taken as an integrated whole.....seen in the short run maybe minor but in the long run it is probably the seed of something bigger.... can't comment much as firstly,
    no politics here... and secondly me not fortune telller so cannot predict future hahaha(i can't even predict what is gonna happen to myself, not to say the country lol)

and thanks for expressing your opinion peacefully haha... cos sometimes clubsnap becomes literally clubsnap...where people snap at each other LOL
    Of course! Right now there are few minor issues. So it's not important to adress them quickly. The key thing is not to allow too many minor matters collect into a mountain. That will be a lot of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    I'm celebrating now
    clubsnap party

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Of course! Right now there are few minor issues. So it's not important to adress them quickly. The key thing is not to allow too many minor matters collect into a mountain. That will be a lot of trouble.
    U wong lah... look the way government is ramping up the construction of public housing and hospitals - while some things can buy off the shelve, buildings need . to 4 years to construct.

So they ARE addressing QUICKLY b4 2016

One minister (abeit a good one unfortunately) scarificed wakes them all up :-)

Yawn... did anyone even expect MIW to win?

Quote Originally Posted by DM101 View Post
    U wong lah... look the way government is ramping up the construction of public housing and hospitals - while some things can buy off the shelve, buildings need . to 4 years to construct.
    Since when are Hospitals and Public Housing minor issues like the ones i'm talking about?

Blog Entries

2 la... not 1

atleast they wake up not like what other country leaders who ignore the ppl until thier country falls bankrupt and goes into civil war :-).... look around, in APAC alone see how many country suffers from gov't uber corruptions? we still luckier our problem not as big as thiers.
    <<<<<Hobo in Singapore >>>> View My 500px

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12