Thread: Donation

Default Donation

After watching some real footage of illeagal trading n killing etc, will you still donate to those countries when disaster strike there? For me, i wouldnt, really sickening of what they did. Maybe 'top' punish them for their sin. I donate whenever i feels like, even walk back to someone who holding a donation box but not to those countries.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: Donation

The donation is used for them to purchase limited edition Ferraris, so they can go about committing vehicular homicide by killing pedestrian and motorists GTA style in other countries.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Reliable, TV donation, OK

I would rather donate to the red cross/red crescent, WWF, Sea Shepherds, etc.
    Alpha

Depending which org u talking about, for me....i don't remember giving to those overseas one except that few local and known one.......cannot deprive the needy just because of those rotten oranges.... In fact i will siam those university and polys one because i have no idea what they spend on except those beautiful t-shirt that they printed for the event

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    Depending which org u talking about, for me....i don't remember giving to those overseas one except that few local and known one.......cannot deprive the needy just because of those rotten oranges.... In fact i will siam those university and polys one because i have no idea what they spend on except those beautiful t-shirt that they printed for the event
    What I means like just helping out those countries which I saw in documentary. I doubt that I will support if those coutries got disasters strike. I think after you watch it, you might feels the same cause got some 'power' deny of what they been doing even with prove.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!