The Circle of Light community for B&W photo enthusiasts have been formed on 02 January 2005. We plan to meet once a month at Epsite Gallery. A weblog for members have been created in:
Circle of Light
If u r keen to join us in our gathering, watch out for our future notice of gathering in this forum.
If u desired to share with us yr B&W works, drop a PM to me & I'll send an email invitation to sign u in to the weblog. Pls note when you are uploading yr image into the blog, pls restrain yrself to only post B&W or monotone images and to keep the long side of the image to not more than 350 pixels.
Some exciting programmes planned for the next few gatherings:
1. A B&W professional guru will be sharing his works and giving a talk in the March 05 gathering
2. A digital workflow from camera to printer will be featured in the coming gathering.
3. Infra Red photography.....How much do u know?
4. Critiques and sharing of prints during the gathering with yr fellow Circle of Light members. Techniques sharing is most welcome.
4. Book review of fantasic B&W photography books.
5. Member's outing & thematic shoots (sorry, still B&W!)