Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Work in Singapore and live in Johore

Default Re: Work in Singapore and live in Johore

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You don't want to walk around courting danger there.

You just want to float around safely.

as donut said, there is no one staying in JB , not even robber. for sure 100% safe.
    you are right....I float around..I am not "one" staying in JB but a thing floating there...

I think many still don't know that you don't get to save much on daily expenses when living in JB. The Johorean are paying a premium for everything compared to other states bar KL, and that's no thanks to us Singaporeans. The only thing you really save is probably only gonna be housing and petrol.

For those of you who keep having this mindset that robbers target singaporeans, I can tell you that is false. Robbers targets anyone whom they think have got money. In fact more Malaysians are victims of robbers than Singaporean. In a year we have less than 20 reported cases of Singaporeans being robbed in Malaysia, and that is meager compared to Malaysians who are being robbed. The number is smaller than the number of robbery/theft cases in our own country. Just because media blew it up, the issue becomes hot topic.

That said, I will still prefer to stay here, but contribute to Malaysia's economy on ad-hoc basis.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se View Post
    as donut said, there is no one staying in JB , not even robber. for sure 100% safe.
    you are right....I float around..I am not "one" staying in JB but a thing floating there...
    Woah Power!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Woah Power!

good try, look nice. this remember the "ghost" image from 老夫子comic

Quote Originally Posted by pachero View Post
    I think many still don't know that you don't get to save much on daily expenses when living in JB.
    not true leh..i think many do know a lot about living in JB, the fact is no one staying in JB because it is too scarry. it is a ghost town.
    One day u walk in JB, u see a thing look like human creature, take a pic and post here. the "thing" might look as exactly the same as pic Sion post above.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se View Post
    it is a ghost town.
    With a population density of 7,409 per square kilometre exceeding those with Singapore at 7,315 per square kilometre. I'm not sure how in the hell did you manage to classify it as a "ghost town".
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    With a population density of 7,409 per square kilometre exceeding those with Singapore at 7,315 per square kilometre. I'm not sure how in the hell did you manage to classify it as a "ghost town".
    I think he means high-density ghost city:

JB is the "Heaven" most of Singaporen can't miss out for fuel petrol, eating & enjoying like hell.

JB Life's is more comfortable, everyone can have a own car. Everyone can afford landed property.

But if you can imagine early morning when come to singapore for working, I don't think you can counts.

But everyone get the salary from s'pore and get exchanged rate and feels like bonus for every months.

This is the only choice to stay in JB, S'pore house is nobody can afford.

The good solution just stay in JB and works in s'pore.

Work at Woodland and live near waterfront facing here.
    So near yet so far between

Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2

Oh that case. No one expected it to happen in high-class Bangsar.
    The murderer has been hanged IIRC.
    The safest place is the most dangerous place, just last mth, a Dutch boy got kidnapped in front of his school.....mount Kiara is just stone throw from Bangsar, it's suppose to be high class place too

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    The safest place is the most dangerous place, just last mth, a Dutch boy got kidnapped in front of his school.....mount Kiara is just stone throw from Bangsar, it's suppose to be high class place too
    Actually that case is a bit fishy. Just google around and you'll find a lot of weird circumstances regarding the case.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123