Thread: BG-E9 (60D)

Default BG-E9 (60D)

Hi everyone,I am still a newbie to this forum & hope I can get some help from u brudders out there with regards to the BG-E9.My question is where can I get the best deal from ard places like Funan Centre or in particular,which shop to go to.Also roughly how much would i need to fork out to get the BG-E9 or is there an alternative place(website) to get it cheaper? Really need some help & advice from you good people of CS.Thanks in advance!

Default Re: BG-E9 (60D)

I'm not sure why you are asking this... You know perfectly well the shops like sgcamerastore, etc, judging by your post history. You also know of the recommended shops.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/newbi...ml#post7849809

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/consu...-2012-a-2.html

So... Why start a whole new thread? Why not just call the shops in the priceguide (since you obviously know about it) and ask?
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus7 View Post
    Hi everyone,I am still a newbie to this forum & hope I can get some help from u brudders out there with regards to the BG-E9.My question is where can I get the best deal from ard places like Funan Centre or in particular,which shop to go to.Also roughly how much would i need to fork out to get the BG-E9 or is there an alternative place(website) to get it cheaper? Really need some help & advice from you good people of CS.Thanks in advance!
    The best piece of advice: Pick up your phone and make the calls to the shops yourself.
    Canon 5D MkIII|70-200 f/2.8L IS II USM|24-70 f2.8 L II USM|Σ 50 f1.4 EX DG HSM

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus7
    I got my not too long ago at slrr for bout 180 or something. U may want to call them n ask

Ok thanks all.