Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: How come no discussion about Hougang by-election?

  1. #1
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default How come no discussion about Hougang by-election?

    Is it banned under CS to discuss politics?

  2. #2
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    No politics here..except political photography..lolZ

  3. #3
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai
    Is it banned under CS to discuss politics?
    Yes..
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  4. #4

    Default Re: How come no discussion about Hougang by-election?

    because we dont stay in hougang?
    Objection !!!

  5. #5

    Default Re: How come no discussion about Hougang by-election?

    because honestly it's just BS?

    usually P*P will do something, then all the opposition supporters will try to make them look bad...

    then P*P will do something or say something stupid in retaliation... and the cycle continues..

    *yawn* old news.

    unless they engage in gladiator combat at the Indoor Stadium to battle for constituencies... i don't think it's interesting at all

  6. #6
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: How come no discussion about Hougang by-election?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Yes..
    OK... just wanted to be clear of the rules.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How come no discussion about Hougang by-election?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    No politics here..except political photography..lolZ
    And no camera politics too.


  8. #8
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: How come no discussion about Hougang by-election?


  9. #9

    Default Re: How come no discussion about Hougang by-election?

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    poor girl?

    you know...i can say the same about her command of the english language and intellect as well.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    poor girl?

    you know...i can say the same about her command of the english language and intellect as well.
    There is nothing wrong if a person's English is bad, but something is very wrong if the person don't even know how to speak their mother tongue well...do you speak your mother tongue well?

    Many of the businessmen I know did not even pass secondary school and failed English, and they are multi millionaires. So are they stupid???

  11. #11

    Default Re: How come no discussion about Hougang by-election?

    Quote Originally Posted by whitekop View Post
    There is nothing wrong if a person's English is bad, but something is very wrong if the person don't even know how to speak their mother tongue well...do you speak your mother tongue well?

    Many of the businessmen I know did not even pass secondary school and failed English, and they are multi millionaires. So are they stupid???
    i knew it. there are some of her supporters lurking here.

    her logic is flawed. is it so wrong to point that out?

    by "command of the english language", you don't see the hypocrisy in her words and what she talks about?

    and where did i say that poor english makes you a failure if you want to dabble in business?

    i think you need to brush up on your english too

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    i knew it. there are some of her supporters lurking here.

    her logic is flawed. is it so wrong to point that out?

    by "command of the english language", you don't see the hypocrisy in her words and what she talks about?

    and where did i say that poor english makes you a failure if you want to dabble in business?

    i think you need to brush up on your english too
    Hello, nobody support her by the way. I just cannot stand snobbish idiots like u who thinks people that is poor in English are stupid. Please bloody wake up your idea. What I wrote is targeted at you, not her.

    And sorry I got no intention of brushing up my English. There is absolutely no need to for me.

  13. #13
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,943
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: How come no discussion about Hougang by-election?

    aiyoh even politics can OT

    closed
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •