Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interested to photoshoot this girl? - Chew Ling's 4th Shoot 15 Jan 2005

Quote Originally Posted by velvet
    hi. i curious that how she look like? and what is e fees? free? how cum so many ppl keen?
    Hi Velvet, I had been to Chew Ling's Outdoor shoot twice. The fees is $50 per person, it was not in this thread as this thread was meant for people who had booked the last session (Well, me included).

If you are interested on how she looked like, Nightwolf, Jia Wang and myself had put up some of her pic we took of her, displaying different perspective of her. It can be found under the following thread :

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=111722
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=111338
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=111503

I do not know why other people are so keen, but for myself, I find her to be very different from other models. Most probably that is why I am interested in taking her picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Thank you for the well wishes bro, and the 'rekindle' of this thread!

It'll took me another thousand years (if I can wait that long) to discover someone like her. TMC will tell you why. She got a few shots of her who look like someone else! TMC hoh?
    Yeap! I can see that. Even the pic I posted last time, she looks different.
    Of cos yr list is nvr ending, got pple go more than once somemore!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Yeap! I can see that. Even the pic I posted last time, she looks different.
    Of cos yr list is nvr ending, got pple go more than once somemore!!
    May be she has matured over the last few shoots with you guys? You've all seasoned her well!

Anyway, I've discoved that even when I've shot her for so many times already (more than anyone else here), I still get different effects over different shooting sessions. I think that's why I got returning photogs.

Must thank everyone for their support and seasoning.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Please extend your welcome to leejiing, who has showed interest in the shoot. Keep them coming please... I still need ppl to fill up group IV, and probably start group 5?

Latest Update:

Other Dates I (TBA)
    1. Reserved (kjmedora)
    2. Reserved (javaman)
    3. Reserved (PandaOng)
    4. Reserved (Robin)
    5. Reserved (T16)
    6. Reserved (Dean AR)

Other Dates II (TBA)
    1. Reserved (max007007)
    2. Reserved (locksley)
    3. Reserved (renzero)
    4. Reserved (GanS_n_Posers)
    5. Reserved (FiveIronFrenzy)
    6. Reserved (betterfeel)

Other Dates III (TBA)
    1. Reserved (waileong)
    2. Reserved (retrok)
    3. Reserved (icyflame)
    4. Reserved (jodie_tan)
    5. Reserved (J.J)
    6. Reserved (leejiing)

Other Dates IV (TBA)
    1. Reserved (andygohyf)
    2. Reserved (chenwei)
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

I'll 'mark' you for this.

OK, this is already an open secret. Sometimes, along the way, there'll be ppl who cannot make it due to other commitments. When that happens, I'll open to those in the list. That's the time when you can 'jump' ship.

So keep a lookout in this thread and gallery.
    It is not always we jump ship ... when opportunity knocks we make CL come to us ...

For those wondering why out of sudden our names were removed ... well we still shoot CL but this round we make things happens ... we steer the ship ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Yes, for those who are interested in having private shoots with Chew Ling, it can be arranged. Just PM me, and I'll let you steer the ship.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just to keep you all updated.

I'm planning something NEW for Chew Ling's shoot. So for those who are in the list who have been waiting for quite a while, do hang in there while I get the necessary arrangements done. I promised that the oncoming will be very different from her previous shoots! Unfortunately, I cannot reveal much more at this point of time until everything is well planned and concrete.

Also, keep the names coming please. For newbies, I'd urge you to join the shoots as soon as possible. Please PM me with your email address and contact number.
    Last edited by Virgo; 25th January 2005 at 10:08 AM.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm planning something NEW for Chew Ling's shoot. So for those who are in the list who have been waiting for quite a while, do hang in there while I get the necessary arrangements done. I promised that the oncoming will be very different from her previous shoots! Unfortunately, I cannot reveal much more at this point of time until everything is well planned and concrete.

Also, keep the names coming please. For newbies, I'd urge you to join the shoots as soon as possible. Please PM me with your email address and contact number.
    Wow! How come we didn't have the last time???? So sad... can refund or not? whahha... juz kidding..

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Wow! How come we didn't have the last time???? So sad... can refund or not? whahha... juz kidding..
    Oops, did I just lose a returning shooter? I hope not.

Yah, returning shooters most welcome to re-join the list as well! Haha...
    Last edited by Virgo; 25th January 2005 at 02:05 PM.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Deregistered

My advice is to start the shooting sessions fast, I notice that it's been near 2-3 months since I expressed my interest in shooting her but the timings/dates always clash and/or the difference in timing between the shoot is too big, too slow...

I wait until beard also long liao... now just waiting for your next confirmed date, see anybody cannot make it then I 'cut queue' liao

wah so happening here.....

I also want to shoot together with espn leh......

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    My advice is to start the shooting sessions fast, I notice that it's been near 2-3 months since I expressed my interest in shooting her but the timings/dates always clash and/or the difference in timing between the shoot is too big, too slow...

I wait until beard also long liao... now just waiting for your next confirmed date, see anybody cannot make it then I 'cut queue' liao
    Sorry to keep you all waiting, and yes, especially you espn. Appreciate your patience. It's very unfortunate that the previous timings and dates always clash with your schedule.

As you all know, CL is still a student, and she's also pretty active in her ECAs. I'm accommodating her time to the shoots, so as not to affect her studies and such. Don't want to push the shoot too frequent such that it affects her revision. If not her parents come after me and next time no more CS shoots how? I'll be the devil of CS leh...

My bro espn, you should be able to 'cut queue' in her coming shoots, as I'm sure very often, someone in the actual list will not be able to make it on the stipulated date.

Hope I can have your kind understanding on this.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Quote Originally Posted by Petf69
    wah so happening here.....

I also want to shoot together with espn leh......
    Come come come. Let me put you and espn in the list again. May I?
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Deregistered

Hope I can have your kind understanding on this.
    No lah, not angry with you or anything, just a highlight, some people might not like to wait, for me I anything one, I can always occupy my weekends gaffering my camera body

Will keep a look out for a 'queue' to 'cut' soon

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    No lah, not angry with you or anything, just a highlight, some people might not like to wait, for me I anything one, I can always occupy my weekends gaffering my camera body

Will keep a look out for a 'queue' to 'cut' soon
    Don't gaffer too much. If not when Chew Ling's shoot come, your cam will be so heavy that you can't carry it. Keep on shooting and sharing bro.

Really appreciate your patience, as well as the rest too. Really.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

For those who may have missed my posting this morning:

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm now closing this thread to make way for Chew Ling's 5th shoot. The details will be posted by 12 mn today. Stay tuned to CS all!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123