Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I can do with all these empty canisters ?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    erm... you're talking about the metal film canisters (used for bulk rolling film) or the plastic containers that the regulkar film rolls comes in?

if you have the all-white ones (including the cap) for the plastic containers, i don't mind relieving them off you...
    by the way, have you completed your "project"??
    my canisters are white but the caps are grey. any use for you?

heh i poked holes in my old film canisters, filled them with silica gel, and throw them in my dry box

Put salt and pepper in it. Those good camping shops will sell caps specially made for salt and pepper.

Use to catch spiders. That was what I used to store all my spideys when I was a kid...

This thread is so humourous!

It reminded me of an O(gilvy) & M(ather) Copywriting test I went through once, titled 'name one hundred ways to use used chewing gum'!!!

Considering the great pool of talented and ingenious mind we have here in CS, why don't we start a 'How can you re-use used 35mm film cans say ... 3 x, 35 x or if you're feeling particularly inspired (or inebirated) 350 x???
    Last edited by Feinwerkbau; 9th January 2005 at 08:40 AM.

Talking jus a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by locksley
    btw what I have are film canisters, not the container for the film canisters.
    Hi locksley, i use it to make key chain.. i believe u have many diff iso film rite? many colours too.. i nomally heat de top till its abit soft.. then i pok a hole for de key chain ring to go tru.. there u r..... a key chain! i made afew for myself too..

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Incastasman
    Hi locksley, i use it to make key chain.. i believe u have many diff iso film rite? many colours too.. i nomally heat de top till its abit soft.. then i pok a hole for de key chain ring to go tru.. there u r..... a key chain! i made afew for myself too..

Cheers!
    Great ideal
    I can give some to my gf and friends !!

I love it

Thanks bro !!

Quote Originally Posted by Feinwerkbau
    This thread is so humourous!

It reminded me of an O(gilvy) & M(ather) Copywriting test I went through once, titled 'name one hundred ways to use used chewing gum'!!!

Considering the great pool of talented and ingenious mind we have here in CS, why don't we start a 'How can you re-use used 35mm film cans say ... 3 x, 35 x or if you're feeling particularly inspired (or inebirated) 350 x???
    THanks man
    LIke the Title

Have just renamed the title :P

Quote Originally Posted by locksley
    What I can do with all these empty canisters ?
    Try ringing up the sperm bank. They might need something to store all those donations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Try ringing up the sperm bank. They might need something to store all those donations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12