Thread: Price enquiry

Question Price enquiry

hi all, i would like to check if i were to purchase the following from overseas. roughly how much would i be able to offload them for locally? thanks. would appreciate if can give a breakdown list. many thanks~

1)Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch Clear View Vari-Angle LCD + EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
    2)Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens and EOS HD Movie Mode
    3)Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens
    4)Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens

Default Re: Price enquiry

™港格ƒ網 Price.com.hk

Where are you going to buy your equipment from? We cant be giving you the prices all over the world.

Edited: My bad, Tuesday very blur, read wrongly.. hehe
    Last edited by CanonG; 22nd May 2012 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalLove View Post
    hi all, i would like to check if i were to purchase the following from overseas. roughly how much would i be able to offload them for locally? thanks. would appreciate if can give a breakdown list. many thanks~

1)Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch Clear View Vari-Angle LCD + EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
    2)Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens and EOS HD Movie Mode
    You can look in the buy and sell section. FYI, you will need to clearly state that there is no local warranty. Also, you will most likely need to sign up as an advertiser if you are reselling new items locally.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

You want to make money, yet you want others to do the research to you? wow...

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Welcome to Singapore...
    Alpha

Maybe the reason of starting a completely new shell account to try asking in case kena bombed.

entrepreneur at the backseat...
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Nothing wrong with that. It is like, I wanted to make more money, but I don't want to use my money to make more money... instead I use other people's money to do it... then give whoever that put their money with me a peanut interest, sounds familar?

Plus it had absolutely nothing to do with whatever country... this things happen everywhere.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

For clarification, this is my 1st ac here. i did my research at the price list section prior to posting here. just that i am not really good with all the terms. so just posting here to ask again thanks for all the inputs.

For clarification, this is my 1st ac here. i did my research at the price list section prior to posting here. just that i am not really good with all the terms. so just posting here to ask again thanks for all the inputs.
    What's so hard to understand about "want to sell" and "want to buy"? Just look at the relevant threads. As for what T3i/T3 are locally, look at the Canon Section in DPReview for the equivalent model. For the price of the brand new items, look at the priceguide. For the price of the grey sets (non-SG warranty) look at the price on websites like technogadgets, ddelectronics, etc.

This is all very basic, elementary research. Are you sure you're cut out to be a reseller?
    Alpha

i know those WTB and WTS terms thanks for ur tips! will take a look.

Blog Entries

I help you sell.. I take 30% of profit. Want or not?

Why don't TS PM Dronell, ask him for guidance?

Quote Originally Posted by pachero View Post
    Why don't TS PM Dronell, ask him for guidance?
    I will ask him to charge TS a hefty sum of consultation fee and in future need to pay 20% commission..

In any case, our CS mass market already quite good, anyone who tries to crash in now not only needs to have a large capital to bring in goods in bulk to offload at a cheaper price, and also need to build reputation.

I would still pay a little more to buy from trusted people, tbh.
    Last edited by avsquare; 23rd May 2012 at 11:21 PM.

I don't know.

But your name reminds of me this super cheesy song:

WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

Quote Originally Posted by avsquare

I will ask him to charge TS a hefty sum of consultation fee and in future need to pay 20% commission..

In any case, our CS mass market already quite good, anyone who tries to crash in now not only needs to have a large capital to bring in goods in bulk to offload at a cheaper price, and also need to build reputation.

I would still pay a little more to buy from trusted people, tbh.
    Haha Dronell is a nice guy, we all know he won't

Anyway, u wanna sell 2nd hand stuffs successfully, as in open an online store, you need to be able to beat his price. Not many people can, not even BnS sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by pachero View Post
    Haha Dronell is a nice guy, we all know he won't

Anyway, u wanna sell 2nd hand stuffs successfully, as in open an online store, you need to be able to beat his price. Not many people can, not even BnS sometimes.
    Yes, this price is very competitive, even better than shops like techno gadgets. When it comes to grey sets, Dronell/Andrew always come to my mind. Good service good price - stamp of approval from me

Quote Originally Posted by avsquare View Post
    Yes, this price is very competitive, even better than shops like techno gadgets. When it comes to grey sets, Dronell/Andrew always come to my mind. Good service good price - stamp of approval from me
    i had a dealing with him once.
    friendly guy,yes.
    he promised to get a copy of the instruction manual for me as he didn't had it with him the day we deal.
    he said will mail it out to my house.
    was too busy to keep track of such minor things that i only remember after a few weeks.
    so i sms him immediately.
    yes,he replied me.
    he apologised to me and said he had forgotten about it and asked for my address again.
    until now,its probably more than 6 mths and i had yet to receive it.
    i remember it occasionally,but don't bother to remind or inform him again for such minor matter.
    after sales service?for you all to judge.
    probably he see this,he will know who i am.unless iam not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbonetics View Post
    i had a dealing with him once.
    friendly guy,yes.
    he promised to get a copy of the instruction manual for me as he didn't had it with him the day we deal.
    he said will mail it out to my house.
    was too busy to keep track of such minor things that i only remember after a few weeks.
    so i sms him immediately.
    yes,he replied me.
    he apologised to me and said he had forgotten about it and asked for my address again.
    until now,its probably more than 6 mths and i had yet to receive it.
    i remember it occasionally,but don't bother to remind or inform him again for such minor matter.
    after sales service?for you all to judge.
    probably he see this,he will know who i am.unless iam not the only one.
    That's something new, maybe we'll see if he will respond to your post